52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- And we ought -- we who are strong -- to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves;
- for let each one of us please the neighbor for good, unto edification,
- for even the Christ did not please himself, but, according as it hath been written, `The reproaches of those reproaching Thee fell upon me;'
- for, as many things as were written before, for our instruction were written before, that through the endurance, and the exhortation of the Writings, we might have the hope.
- And may the God of the endurance, and of the exhortation, give to you to have the same mind toward one another, according to Christ Jesus;
- that with one accord -- with one mouth -- ye may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- wherefore receive ye one another, according as also the Christ did receive us, to the glory of God.
- And I say Jesus Christ to have become a ministrant of circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises to the fathers,
- and the nations for kindness to glorify God, according as it hath been written, `Because of this I will confess to Thee among nations, and to Thy name I will sing praise,'
- and again it saith, `Rejoice ye nations, with His people;'
- and again, `Praise the Lord, all ye nations; and laud Him, all ye peoples;'
- and again, Isaiah saith, `There shall be the root of Jesse, and he who is rising to rule nations -- upon him shall nations hope;'
- and the God of the hope shall fill you with all joy and peace in the believing, for your abounding in the hope in power of the Holy Spirit.
- And I am persuaded, my brethren -- I myself also -- concerning you, that ye yourselves also are full of goodness, having been filled with all knowledge, able also one another to admonish;
- and the more boldly I did write to you, brethren, in part, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me by God,
- for my being a servant of Jesus Christ to the nations, acting as priest in the good news of God, that the offering up of the nations may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
- I have, then, a boasting in Christ Jesus, in the things pertaining to God,
- for I will not dare to speak anything of the things that Christ did not work through me, to obedience of nations, by word and deed,
- in power of signs and wonders, in power of the Spirit of God; so that I, from Jerusalem, and in a circle as far as Illyricum, have fully preached the good news of the Christ;
- and so counting it honour to proclaim good news, not where Christ was named -- that upon another's foundation I might not build --
- but according as it hath been written, `To whom it was not told concerning him, they shall see; and they who have not heard, shall understand.'
- Wherefore, also, I was hindered many times from coming unto you,
- and now, no longer having place in these parts, and having a longing to come unto you for many years,
- when I may go on to Spain I will come unto you, for I hope in going through, to see you, and by you to be set forward thither, if of you first, in part, I shall be filled.
- And, now, I go on to Jerusalem, ministering to the saints;
- for it pleased Macedonia and Achaia well to make a certain contribution for the poor of the saints who [are] in Jerusalem;
- for it pleased well, and their debtors they are, for if in their spiritual things the nations did participate, they ought also, in the fleshly things, to minister to them.
- This, then, having finished, and having sealed to them this fruit, I will return through you, to Spain;
- and I have known that coming unto you -- in the fulness of the blessing of the good news of Christ I shall come.
- And I call upon you, brethren, through our Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in the prayers for me unto God,
- that I may be delivered from those not believing in Judea, and that my ministration, that [is] for Jerusalem, may become acceptable to the saints;
- that in joy I may come unto you, through the will of God, and may be refreshed with you,
- and the God of the peace [be] with you all. Amen.
500 Internal Server Error
- And I commend you to Phebe our sister -- being a ministrant of the assembly that [is] in Cenchrea --
- that ye may receive her in the Lord, as doth become saints, and may assist her in whatever matter she may have need of you -- for she also became a leader of many, and of myself.
- Salute Priscilla and Aquilas, my fellow-workmen in Christ Jesus --
- who for my life their own neck did lay down, to whom not only I give thanks, but also all the assemblies of the nations --
- and the assembly at their house; salute Epaenetus, my beloved, who is first-fruit of Achaia to Christ.
- Salute Mary, who did labour much for us;
- salute Andronicus and Junias, my kindred, and my fellow-captives, who are of note among the apostles, who also have been in Christ before me.
- Salute Amplias, my beloved in the Lord;
- salute Arbanus, our fellow-workman in Christ, and Stachys, my beloved;
- salute Apelles, the approved in Christ; salute those of the [household] of Aristobulus;
- salute Herodion, my kinsman; salute those of the [household] of Narcissus, who are in the Lord;
- salute Tryphaena, and Tryphosa, who are labouring in the Lord; salute Persis, the beloved, who did labour much in the Lord.
- Salute Rufus, the choice one in the Lord, and his mother and mine,
- salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren with them;
- salute Philologus, and Julias, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints with them;
- salute one another in a holy kiss; the assemblies of Christ do salute you.
- And I call upon you, brethren, to mark those who the divisions and the stumbling-blocks, contrary to the teaching that ye did learn, are causing, and turn ye away from them;
- for such our Lord Jesus Christ do not serve, but their own belly; and through the good word and fair speech they deceive the hearts of the harmless,
- for your obedience did reach to all; I rejoice, therefore, as regards you, and I wish you to be wise, indeed, as to the good, and harmless as to the evil;
- and the God of the peace shall bruise the Adversary under your feet quickly; the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen!
- Salute you do Timotheus, my fellow-workman, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kindred;
- I Tertius salute you (who wrote the letter) in the Lord;
- salute you doth Gaius, my host, and of the whole assembly; salute you doth Erastus, the steward of the city, and Quartus the brother,
- the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.
- And to Him who is able to establish you, according to my good news, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the secret, in the times of the ages having been kept silent,
- and now having been made manifest, also, through prophetic writings, according to a command of the age-during God, having been made known to all the nations for obedience of faith --
- to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, to him [be] glory to the ages. Amen.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.