52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm. -- A song of the dedication of the house of David. I exalt Thee, O Jehovah, For Thou hast drawn me up, and hast not let mine enemies rejoice over me.
- Jehovah my God, I have cried to Thee, And Thou dost heal me.
- Jehovah, Thou hast brought up from Sheol my soul, Thou hast kept me alive, From going down [to] the pit.
- Sing praise to Jehovah, ye His saints, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness,
- For -- a moment [is] in His anger, Life [is] in His good-will, At even remaineth weeping, and at morn singing.
- And I -- I have said in mine ease, `I am not moved -- to the age.
- O Jehovah, in Thy good pleasure, Thou hast caused strength to remain for my mountain,' Thou hast hidden Thy face -- I have been troubled.
- Unto Thee, O Jehovah, I call, And unto Jehovah I make supplication.
- `What gain [is] in my blood? In my going down unto corruption? Doth dust thank Thee? doth it declare Thy truth?
- Hear, O Jehovah, and favour me, O Jehovah, be a helper to me.'
- Thou hast turned my mourning to dancing for me, Thou hast loosed my sackcloth, And girdest me [with] joy.
- So that honour doth praise Thee, and is not silent, O Jehovah, my God, to the age I thank Thee!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. In Thee, O Jehovah, I have trusted, Let me not be ashamed to the age, In Thy righteousness deliver me.
- Incline unto me Thine ear hastily, deliver me, Be to me for a strong rock, For a house of bulwarks to save me.
- For my rock and my bulwark [art] Thou, For Thy name's sake lead me and tend me.
- Bring me out from the net that they hid for me, For Thou [art] my strength.
- Into Thy hand I commit my spirit, Thou hast redeemed me, Jehovah God of truth.
- I have hated the observers of lying vanities, And I toward Jehovah have been confident.
- I rejoice, and am glad in Thy kindness, In that Thou hast seen mine affliction, Thou hast known in adversities my soul.
- And Thou hast not shut me up, Into the hand of an enemy, Thou hast caused my feet to stand in a broad place.
- Favour me, O Jehovah, for distress [is] to me, Mine eye, my soul, and my body Have become old by provocation.
- For my life hath been consumed in sorrow And my years in sighing. Feeble because of mine iniquity hath been my strength, And my bones have become old.
- Among all mine adversaries I have been a reproach, And to my neighbours exceedingly, And a fear to mine acquaintances, Those seeing me without -- fled from me.
- I have been forgotten as dead out of mind, I have been as a perishing vessel.
- For I have heard an evil account of many, Fear [is] round about. In their being united against me, To take my life they have devised,
- And I on Thee -- I have trusted, O Jehovah, I have said, `Thou [art] my God.'
- In Thy hand [are] my times, Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from my pursuers.
- Cause Thy face to shine on Thy servant, Save me in Thy kindness.
- O Jehovah, let me not be ashamed, For I have called Thee, let the wicked be ashamed, Let them become silent to Sheol.
- Let lips of falsehood become dumb, That are speaking against the righteous, Ancient sayings, in pride and contempt.
- How abundant is Thy goodness, That Thou hast laid up for those fearing Thee,
- Thou hast wrought for those trusting in Thee, Before sons of men. Thou hidest them in the secret place of Thy presence, From artifices of man, Thou concealest them in a tabernacle, From the strife of tongues.
- Blessed [is] Jehovah, For He hath made marvellous His kindness To me in a city of bulwarks.
- And I -- I have said in my haste, `I have been cut off from before Thine eyes,' But Thou hast heard the voice of my supplications, In my crying unto Thee.
- Love Jehovah, all ye His saints, Jehovah is keeping the faithful, And recompensing abundantly a proud doer.
- Be strong, and He strengtheneth your heart, All ye who are waiting for Jehovah!
- By David. -- An Instruction. O the happiness of him whose transgression [is] forgiven, Whose sin is covered.
- O the happiness of a man, To whom Jehovah imputeth not iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit.
- When I have kept silence, become old have my bones, Through my roaring all the day.
- When by day and by night Thy hand is heavy upon me, My moisture hath been changed Into the droughts of summer. Selah.
- My sin I cause Thee to know, And mine iniquity I have not covered. I have said, `I confess concerning My transgressions to Jehovah,' And Thou -- Thou hast taken away, The iniquity of my sin. Selah.
- For this doth every saintly one pray to Thee, As the time to find. Surely at an overflowing of many waters, Unto him they come not.
- Thou [art] a hiding-place for me, From distress Thou dost keep me, [With] songs of deliverance dost compass me. Selah.
- I cause thee to act wisely, And direct thee in the way that thou goest, I cause mine eye to take counsel concerning thee.
- Be ye not as a horse -- as a mule, Without understanding, With bridle and bit, its ornaments, to curb, Not to come near unto thee.
- Many [are] the pains of the wicked; As to him who is trusting in Jehovah, Kindness doth compass him.
- Be glad in Jehovah, and rejoice, ye righteous, And sing, all ye upright of heart!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.