|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- And Job answereth and saith: --
- Hear ye diligently my word, And this is your consolation.
- Bear with me, and I speak, And after my speaking -- ye may deride.
- I -- to man [is] my complaint? and if [so], wherefore May not my temper become short?
- Turn unto me, and be astonished, And put hand to mouth.
- Yea, if I have remembered, then I have been troubled. And my flesh hath taken fright.
- Wherefore do the wicked live? They have become old, Yea, they have been mighty in wealth.
- Their seed is established, Before their face with them, And their offspring before their eyes.
- Their houses [are] peace without fear, Nor [is] a rod of God upon them.
- His bullock hath eaten corn, and doth not loath. His cow bringeth forth safely, And doth not miscarry.
- They send forth as a flock their sucklings, And their children skip,
- They lift [themselves] up at timbrel and harp, And rejoice at the sound of an organ.
- They wear out in good their days, And in a moment [to] Sheol go down.
- And they say to God, `Turn aside from us, And the knowledge of Thy ways We have not desired.
- What [is] the Mighty One that we serve Him? And what do we profit when we meet with Him?'
- Lo, not in their hand [is] their good, (The counsel of the wicked Hath been far from me.)
- How oft is the lamp of the wicked extinguished, And come on them doth their calamity? Pangs He apportioneth in His anger.
- They are as straw before wind, And as chaff a hurricane hath stolen away,
- God layeth up for his sons his sorrow, He giveth recompense unto him -- and he knoweth.
- His own eyes see his destruction, And of the wrath of the Mighty he drinketh.
- For what [is] his delight in his house after him, And the number of his months cut off?
- To God doth [one] teach knowledge, And He the high doth judge?
- This [one] dieth in his perfect strength, Wholly at ease and quiet.
- His breasts have been full of milk, And marrow his bones doth moisten.
- And this [one] dieth with a bitter soul, And have not eaten with gladness.
- Together -- on the dust they lie down, And the worm doth cover them over.
- Lo, I have known your thoughts, And the devices against me ye do wrongfully.
- For ye say, `Where [is] the house of the noble? And where the tent -- The tabernacles of the wicked?'
- Have ye not asked those passing by the way? And their signs do ye not know?
- That to a day of calamity is the wicked spared. To a day of wrath they are brought.
- Who doth declare to his face his way? And [for] that which he hath done, Who doth give recompence to him?
- And he -- to the graves he is brought. And over the heap a watch is kept.
- Sweet to him have been the clods of the valley, And after him every man he draweth, And before him there is no numbering.
- And how do ye comfort me [with] vanity, And in your answers hath been left trespass?
- And Eliphaz the Temanite answereth and saith: --
- To God is a man profitable, Because a wise man to himself is profitable?
- Is it a delight to the Mighty One That thou art righteous? is it gain, That thou makest perfect thy ways?
- Because of thy reverence Doth He reason [with] thee? He entereth with thee into judgment:
- Is not thy wickedness abundant? And there is no end to thine iniquities.
- For thou takest a pledge of thy brother for nought, And the garments of the naked Thou dost strip off.
- Thou causest not the weary to drink water, And from the hungry thou withholdest bread.
- As to the man of arm -- he hath the earth, And the accepted of face -- he dwelleth in it.
- Widows thou hast sent away empty, And the arms of the fatherless are bruised.
- Therefore round about thee [are] snares, And trouble thee doth fear suddenly.
- Or darkness -- thou dost not see, And abundance of waters doth cover thee.
- Is not God high [in] heaven? And see the summit of the stars, That they are high.
- And thou hast said, `What -- hath God known? Through thickness doth He judge?
- Thick clouds [are] a secret place to Him, And He doth not see;' And the circle of the heavens He walketh habitually,
- The path of the age dost thou observe, That men of iniquity have trodden?
- Who have been cut down unexpectedly, A flood is poured out on their foundation.
- Those saying to God, `Turn aside from us,' And what doth the Mighty One to them?
- And he hath filled their houses [with] good: (And the counsel of the wicked Hath been far from me.)
- See do the righteous and they rejoice, And the innocent mocketh at them,
- `Surely our substance hath not been cut off, And their excellency hath fire consumed.'
- Acquaint thyself, I pray thee, with Him, And be at peace, Thereby thine increase [is] good.
- Receive, I pray thee, from His mouth a law, And set His sayings in thy heart.
- If thou dost return unto the Mighty Thou art built up, Thou puttest iniquity far from thy tents.
- So as to set on the dust a defence, And on a rock of the valleys a covering.
- And the Mighty hath been thy defence, And silver [is] strength to thee.
- For then on the Mighty thou delightest thyself, And dost lift up unto God thy face,
- Thou dost make supplication unto Him, And He doth hear thee, And thy vows thou completest.
- And thou decreest a saying, And it is established to thee, And on thy ways hath light shone.
- For they have made low, And thou sayest, `Lift up.' And the bowed down of eyes he saveth.
- He delivereth the not innocent, Yea, he hath been delivered By the cleanness of thy hands.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.