52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And Bildad the Shuhite answereth and saith: --
- The rule and fear [are] with Him, Making peace in His high places.
- Is their [any] number to His troops? And on whom ariseth not His light?
- And what? is man righteous with God? And what? is he pure -- born of a woman?
- Lo -- unto the moon, and it shineth not, And stars have not been pure in His eyes.
- How much less man -- a grub, And the son of man -- a worm!
500 Internal Server Error
- And Job answereth and saith: --
- What -- thou hast helped the powerless, Saved an arm not strong!
- What -- thou hast given counsel to the unwise, And wise plans in abundance made known.
- With whom hast thou declared words? And whose breath came forth from thee?
- The Rephaim are formed, Beneath the waters, also their inhabitants.
- Naked [is] Sheol over-against Him, And there is no covering to destruction.
- Stretching out the north over desolation, Hanging the earth upon nothing,
- Binding up the waters in His thick clouds, And the cloud is not rent under them.
- Taking hold of the face of the throne, Spreading over it His cloud.
- A limit He hath placed on the waters, Unto the boundary of light with darkness.
- Pillars of the heavens do tremble, And they wonder because of His rebuke.
- By His power He hath quieted the sea, And by His understanding smitten the proud.
- By His Spirit the heavens He beautified, Formed hath His hand the fleeing serpent.
- Lo, these [are] the borders of His way, And how little a matter is heard of Him, And the thunder of His might Who doth understand?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.