52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer, to Jeduthun. -- A Psalm of David. I have said, `I observe my ways, Against sinning with my tongue, I keep for my mouth a curb, while the wicked [is] before me.'
- I was dumb [with] silence, I kept silent from good, and my pain is excited.
- Hot [is] my heart within me, In my meditating doth the fire burn, I have spoken with my tongue.
- `Cause me to know, O Jehovah, mine end, And the measure of my days -- what it [is],' I know how frail I [am].
- Lo, handbreadths Thou hast made my days, And mine age [is] as nothing before Thee, Only, all vanity [is] every man set up. Selah.
- Only, in an image doth each walk habitually, Only, [in] vain, they are disquieted, He heapeth up and knoweth not who gathereth them.
- And, now, what have I expected? O Lord, my hope -- it [is] of Thee.
- From all my transgressions deliver me, A reproach of the fool make me not.
- I have been dumb, I open not my mouth, Because Thou -- Thou hast done [it].
- Turn aside from off me Thy stroke, From the striving of Thy hand I have been consumed.
- With reproofs against iniquity, Thou hast corrected man, And dost waste as a moth his desirableness, Only, vanity [is] every man. Selah.
- Hear my prayer, O Jehovah, And [to] my cry give ear, Unto my tear be not silent, For a sojourner I [am] with Thee, A settler like all my fathers.
- Look from me, and I brighten up before I go and am not!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. I have diligently expected Jehovah, And He inclineth to me, and heareth my cry,
- And He doth cause me to come up From a pit of desolation -- from mire of mud, And He raiseth up on a rock my feet, He is establishing my steps.
- And He putteth in my mouth a new song, `Praise to our God.' Many do see and fear, and trust in Jehovah.
- O the happiness of the man Who hath made Jehovah his trust, And hath not turned unto the proud, And those turning aside to lies.
- Much hast Thou done, Jehovah my God; Thy wonders and Thy thoughts toward us, There is none to arrange unto Thee, I declare and speak: They have been more than to be numbered.
- Sacrifice and present Thou hast not desired, Ears Thou hast prepared for me, Burnt and sin-offering Thou hast not asked.
- Then said I, `Lo, I have come,' In the roll of the book it is written of me,
- To do Thy pleasure, my God, I have delighted, And Thy law [is] within my heart.
- I have proclaimed tidings of righteousness In the great assembly, lo, my lips I restrain not, O Jehovah, Thou hast known.
- Thy righteousness I have not concealed In the midst of my heart, Thy faithfulness and Thy salvation I have told, I have not hidden Thy kindness and Thy truth, To the great assembly.
- Thou, O Jehovah, restrainest not Thy mercies from me, Thy kindness and Thy truth do continually keep me.
- For compassed me have evils innumerable, Overtaken me have mine iniquities, And I have not been able to see; They have been more than the hairs of my head, And my heart hath forsaken me.
- Be pleased, O Jehovah, to deliver me, O Jehovah, for my help make haste.
- They are ashamed and confounded together, Who are seeking my soul to destroy it, They are turned backward, And are ashamed, who are desiring my evil.
- They are desolate because of their shame, Who are saying to me, `Aha, aha.'
- All seeking Thee rejoice and are glad in Thee, Those loving Thy salvation say continually, `Jehovah is magnified.'
- And I [am] poor and needy, The Lord doth devise for me. My help and my deliverer [art] Thou, O my God, tarry Thou not.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. O the happiness of him Who is acting wisely unto the poor, In a day of evil doth Jehovah deliver him.
- Jehovah doth preserve him and revive him, He is happy in the land, And Thou givest him not into the will of his enemies.
- Jehovah supporteth on a couch of sickness, All his bed Thou hast turned in his weakness.
- I -- I said, `O Jehovah, favour me, Heal my soul, for I did sin against Thee,'
- Mine enemies say evil of me: When he dieth -- his name hath perished!
- And if he came to see -- vanity he speaketh, His heart gathereth iniquity to itself, He goeth out -- at the street he speaketh.
- All hating me whisper together against me, Against me they devise evil to me:
- A thing of Belial is poured out on him, And because he lay down he riseth not again.
- Even mine ally, in whom I trusted, One eating my bread, made great the heel against me,
- And Thou, Jehovah, favour me, And cause me to rise, And I give recompence to them.
- By this I have known, That Thou hast delighted in me, Because my enemy shouteth not over me.
- As to me, in mine integrity, Thou hast taken hold upon me, And causest me to stand before Thee to the age.
- Blessed [is] Jehovah, God of Israel, From the age -- and unto the age. Amen and Amen.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.