Truths About Parenting
- A baby usually wakes up in the wee-wee hours of the
- A child will not spill on a dirty floor.
- A young child is a noise with dirt on it.
- A youth becomes a man when the marks he wants to
leave on the world have nothing to do with tires.
- An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other
- Avenge yourself; live long enough to be a problem
to your children.
- Be nice to your kids, for it is they who will
choose your nursing home.
- Celibacy is not hereditary.
- Familiarity breeds children.
- For adult education, nothing beats children.
- God invented mothers because he couldn't be
everywhere at once.
- God invented guilt so mothers could be everywhere
- Having children is like having a bowling alley
installed in your brain.
- Having children will turn you into your parents.
- If a child looks like his father, that's heredity;
if he looks like a neighbor, that's environment.
- If you have trouble getting your children's
attention, just sit down and look comfortable.
- Ill-bred children always display their pest
- Insanity is inherited; you get it from your kids.
- It now costs more to amuse a child than it once
did to educate his father.
- It rarely occurs to teenagers that the day will
come when they'll know as little as their parents.
- Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids
- Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have
- One child is often not enough, but two children
can be far too many.
- You can learn many things from children... like
how much patience you have.
- Summer vacation is a time when parents realize
that teachers are grossly underpaid.
- The first sign of maturity is the discovery that
the volume knob also turns to the left.
- There are three ways to get things done:
- do it yourself
- hire someone to do it
- forbid your kids to do it
- There would be fewer problems with children if
they had to chop wood to keep the television set
- Those who say they "sleep like a baby" haven't got
- The best thing to spend on your children is time.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.