|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed his day.
- And Job answered and said,
- Let the day perish in which I was born, and the night that said, There is a man child conceived.
- That day -- let it be darkness, let not +God care for it from above, neither let light shine upon it:
- Let darkness and the shadow of death claim it; let clouds dwell upon it; let darkeners of the day terrify it.
- That night -- let gloom seize upon it; let it not rejoice among the days of the year; let it not come into the number of the months.
- Behold, let that night be barren; let no joyful sound come therein;
- Let them curse it that curse the day, who are ready to rouse Leviathan;
- Let the stars of its twilight be dark; let it wait for light, and have none, neither let it see the eyelids of the dawn:
- Because it shut not up the doors of the womb that bore me, and hid not trouble from mine eyes.
- Wherefore did I not die from the womb, -- come forth from the belly and expire?
- Why did the knees meet me? and wherefore the breasts, that I should suck?
- For now should I have lain down and been quiet; I should have slept: then had I been at rest,
- With kings and counsellors of the earth, who build desolate places for themselves,
- Or with princes who had gold, who filled their houses with silver;
- Or as a hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants that have not seen the light.
- There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the wearied are at rest.
- The prisoners together are at ease; they hear not the voice of the taskmaster.
- The small and great are there, and the bondman freed from his master.
- Wherefore is light given to him that is in trouble, and life to those bitter of soul,
- Who long for death, and it [cometh] not, and dig for it more than for hidden treasures;
- Who rejoice even exultingly and are glad when they find the grave? --
- To the man whose way is hidden, and whom +God hath hedged in?
- For my sighing cometh before my bread, and my groanings are poured out like the waters.
- For I feared a fear, and it hath come upon me, and that which I dreaded hath come to me.
- I was not in safety, neither had I quietness, neither was I at rest, and trouble came.
500 Internal Server Error
- And Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said,
- If a word were essayed to thee, wouldest thou be grieved? But who can refrain from speaking?
- Behold, thou hast instructed many, and thou hast strengthened the weak hands;
- Thy words have upholden him that was stumbling, and thou hast braced up the bending knees:
- But now it is come upon thee, and thou grievest; it toucheth thee, and thou art troubled.
- Hath not thy piety been thy confidence, and the perfection of thy ways thy hope?
- Remember, I pray thee, who that was innocent has perished? and where were the upright cut off?
- Even as I have seen, they that plough iniquity and sow mischief, reap the same.
- By the breath of +God they perish, and by the blast of his nostrils are they consumed.
- The roar of the lion, and the voice of the fierce lion, and the teeth of the young lions, are broken;
- The old lion perisheth for lack of prey, and the whelps of the lioness are scattered.
- Now to me a word was secretly brought, and mine ear received a whisper thereof.
- In thoughts from visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men: --
- Fear came on me, and trembling, and made all my bones to shake;
- And a spirit passed before my face -- the hair of my flesh stood up --
- It stood still; I could not discern the appearance thereof: a form was before mine eyes; I heard a slight murmur and a voice:
- Shall [mortal] man be more just than +God? Shall a man be purer than his Maker?
- Lo, he trusteth not his servants, and his angels he chargeth with folly:
- How much more them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, who are crushed as the moth!
- From morning to evening are they smitten: without any heeding it, they perish for ever.
- Is not their tent-cord torn away in them? they die, and without wisdom.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.