52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Corinthians 4
- Therefore, having this ministry, as we have had mercy shewn us, we faint not.
- But we have rejected the hidden things of shame, not walking in deceit, nor falsifying the word of God, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every conscience of men before God.
- But if also our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in those that are lost;
- in whom the god of this world has blinded the thoughts of the unbelieving, so that the radiancy of the glad tidings of the glory of the Christ, who is [the] image of God, should not shine forth [for them].
- For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus Lord, and ourselves your bondmen for Jesus' sake.
- Because [it is] the God who spoke that out of darkness light should shine who has shone in our hearts for the shining forth of the knowledge of the glory of God in [the] face of [Jesus] Christ.
- But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the surpassingness of the power may be of God, and not from us:
- every way afflicted, but not straitened; seeing no apparent issue, but our way not entirely shut up;
- persecuted, but not abandoned; cast down, but not destroyed;
- always bearing about in the body the dying of Jesus, that the life also of Jesus may be manifested in our body;
- for we who live are always delivered unto death on account of Jesus, that the life also of Jesus may be manifested in our mortal flesh;
- so that death works in us, but life in you.
- And having the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, I have believed, therefore have I spoken; *we* also believe, therefore also we speak;
- knowing that he who has raised the Lord Jesus shall raise us also with Jesus, and shall present [us] with you.
- For all things [are] for your sakes, that the grace abounding through the many may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
- Wherefore we faint not; but if indeed our outward man is consumed, yet the inward is renewed day by day.
- For our momentary [and] light affliction works for us in surpassing measure an eternal weight of glory;
- while we look not at the things that are seen, but at the things that are not seen; for the things that are seen [are] for a time, but those that are not seen eternal.
2 Corinthians 5
500 Internal Server Error
- For we know that if our earthly tabernacle house be destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
- For indeed in this we groan, ardently desiring to have put on our house which [is] from heaven;
- if indeed being also clothed we shall not be found naked.
- For indeed we who are in the tabernacle groan, being burdened; while yet we do not wish to be unclothed, but clothed, that [what is] mortal may be swallowed up by life.
- Now he that has wrought us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given to us the earnest of the Spirit.
- Therefore [we are] always confident, and know that while present in the body we are absent from the Lord,
- (for we walk by faith, not by sight;)
- we are confident, I say, and pleased rather to be absent from the body and present with the Lord.
- Wherefore also we are zealous, whether present or absent, to be agreeable to him.
- For we must all be manifested before the judgment-seat of the Christ, that each may receive the things [done] in the body, according to those he has done, whether [it be] good or evil.
- Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord we persuade men, but have been manifested to God, and I hope also that we have been manifested in your consciences.
- [For] we do not again commend ourselves to you, but [we are] giving to you occasion of boast in our behalf, that ye may have [such] with those boasting in countenance, and not in heart.
- For whether we are beside ourselves, [it is] to God; or are sober, [it is] for you.
- For the love of the Christ constrains us, having judged this: that one died for all, then all have died;
- and he died for all, that they who live should no longer live to themselves, but to him who died for them and has been raised.
- So that *we* henceforth know no one according to flesh; but if even we have known Christ according to flesh, yet now we know [him thus] no longer.
- So if any one [be] in Christ, [there is] a new creation; the old things have passed away; behold all things have become new:
- and all things [are] of the God who has reconciled us to himself by [Jesus] Christ, and given to us the ministry of that reconciliation:
- how that God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, not reckoning to them their offences; and putting in us the word of that reconciliation.
- We are ambassadors therefore for Christ, God as [it were] beseeching by us, we entreat for Christ, Be reconciled to God.
- Him who knew not sin he has made sin for us, that *we* might become God's righteousness in him.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.