52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Aye, my heart trembleth at this also, and leapeth up out of its place:
- Hear attentively the roar of his voice, and the murmur going forth from his mouth.
- He sendeth it forth under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth.
- After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency, and holdeth not back the flashes when his voice is heard.
- łGod thundereth marvellously with his voice, doing great things which we do not comprehend.
- For he saith to the snow, Fall on the earth! and to the pouring rain, even the pouring rains of his might.
- He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
- And the wild beast goeth into its lair, and they remain in their dens.
- From the chamber [of the south] cometh the whirlwind; and cold from the winds of the north.
- By the breath of łGod ice is given; and the breadth of the waters is straitened.
- Also with plentiful moisture he loadeth the thick clouds, his light dispels the cloud;
- And they are turned every way by his guidance, that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the circuit of the earth,
- Whether he cause it to come as a rod, or for his land, or in mercy.
- Hearken unto this, Job; stand still and discern the wondrous works of łGod.
- Dost thou know how +God hath disposed them, and how he causeth the lightning of his cloud to flash?
- Dost thou know about the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him that is perfect in knowledge?
- How thy garments become warm when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
- Hast thou with him spread out the sky, firm, like a molten mirror?
- Teach us what we shall say unto him! We cannot order [our words] by reason of darkness.
- Shall it be told him if I would speak? if a man [so] say, surely he shall be swallowed up.
- And now [men] see not the light as it gleameth, it is [hidden] in the skies. But the wind passeth by and cleareth them.
- From the north cometh gold; with +God is terrible majesty.
- The Almighty, we cannot find him out: excellent in power, and in judgment, and in abundance of justice, he doth not afflict.
- Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.
500 Internal Server Error
- And Jehovah answered Job out of the whirlwind and said,
- Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
- Gird up now thy loins like a man; and I will demand of thee, and inform thou me.
- Where wast thou when I founded the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding.
- Who set the measures thereof -- if thou knowest? or who stretched a line upon it?
- Whereupon were the foundations thereof sunken? or who laid its corner-stone,
- When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- And who shut up the sea with doors, when it burst forth, issuing out of the womb?
- When I made the cloud its garment, and thick darkness a swaddling band for it;
- When I cut out for it my boundary, and set bars and doors,
- And said, Hitherto shalt thou come and no further, and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
- Hast thou since thy days commanded the morning? hast thou caused the dawn to know its place,
- That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, and the wicked might be shaken out of it?
- It is changed like the signet-clay; and [all things] stand forth as in a garment:
- And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the uplifted arm is broken.
- Hast thou entered as far as the springs of the sea? and hast thou walked in the recesses of the deep?
- Have the gates of death been revealed unto thee? and hast thou seen the gates of the shadow of death?
- Hath thine understanding compassed the breadths of the earth? Declare if thou knowest it all.
- Where is the way to where light dwelleth? and the darkness, where is its place,
- That thou shouldest take it to its bound, and that thou shouldest know the paths to its house?
- Thou knowest, for thou wast then born, and the number of thy days is great!
- Hast thou entered into the storehouses of the snow, and hast thou seen the treasuries of the hail,
- Which I have reserved for the time of distress, for the day of battle and war?
- By what way is the light parted, [and] the east wind scattered upon the earth?
- Who hath divided a channel for the rain-flood, and a way for the thunder's flash;
- To cause it to rain on the earth, where no one is; on the wilderness wherein there is not a man;
- To satisfy the desolate and waste [ground], and to cause the sprout of the grass to spring forth?
- Hath the rain a father? or who begetteth the drops of dew?
- Out of whose womb cometh the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who bringeth it forth?
- When the waters lie hidden as in stone, and the face of the deep holdeth fast together.
- Canst thou fasten the bands of the Pleiades, or loosen the cords of Orion?
- Dost thou bring forth the constellations each in its season? or dost thou guide the Bear with her sons?
- Knowest thou the ordinances of the heavens? dost thou determine their rule over the earth?
- Dost thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that floods of waters may cover thee?
- Dost thou send forth lightnings that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?
- Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the mind?
- Who numbereth the clouds with wisdom? or who poureth out the bottles of the heavens,
- When the dust runneth as into a molten mass, and the clods cleave fast together?
- Dost thou hunt the prey for the lioness, and dost thou satisfy the appetite of the young lions,
- When they crouch in [their] dens, [and] abide in the thicket to lie in wait?
- Who provideth for the raven his food, when his young ones cry unto łGod, [and] they wander for lack of meat?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.