|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Paul and Timotheus, bondmen of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, with [the] overseers and ministers;
- grace to you, and peace from God our Father and [the] Lord Jesus Christ.
- I thank my God for my whole remembrance of you,
- constantly in my every supplication, making the supplication for you all with joy,
- because of your fellowship with the gospel, from the first day until now;
- having confidence of this very thing, that he who has begun in you a good work will complete it unto Jesus Christ's day:
- as it is righteous for me to think this as to you all, because ye have *me* in your hearts, and that both in my bonds and in the defence and confirmation of the glad tidings ye are all participators in my grace.
- For God is my witness how I long after you all in [the] bowels of Christ Jesus.
- And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in full knowledge and all intelligence,
- that ye may judge of and approve the things that are more excellent, in order that ye may be pure and without offence for Christ's day,
- being complete as regards the fruit of righteousness, which [is] by Jesus Christ, to God's glory and praise.
- But I would have you know, brethren, that the circumstances in which I am have turned out rather to the furtherance of the glad tidings,
- so that my bonds have become manifest [as being] in Christ in all the praetorium and to all others;
- and that the most of the brethren, trusting in [the] Lord through my bonds, dare more abundantly to speak the word of God fearlessly.
- Some indeed also for envy and strife, but some also for good will, preach the Christ.
- These indeed out of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the glad tidings;
- but those out of contention, announce the Christ, not purely, supposing to arouse tribulation for my bonds.
- What is it then? at any rate, in every way, whether in pretext or in truth, Christ is announced; and in this I rejoice, yea, also I will rejoice;
- for I know that this shall turn out for me to salvation, through your supplication and [the] supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ;
- according to my earnest expectation and hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but in all boldness, as always, now also Christ shall be magnified in my body whether by life or by death.
- For for me to live [is] Christ, and to die gain;
- but if to live in flesh [is my lot], this is for me worth the while: and what I shall choose I cannot tell.
- But I am pressed by both, having the desire for departure and being with Christ, [for] [it is] very much better,
- but remaining in the flesh [is] more necessary for your sakes;
- and having confidence of this, I know that I shall remain and abide along with you all, for your progress and joy in faith;
- that your boasting may abound in Christ Jesus through me by my presence again with you.
- Only conduct yourselves worthily of the glad tidings of the Christ, in order that whether coming and seeing you, or absent, I may hear of what concerns you, that ye stand firm in one spirit, with one soul, labouring together in the same conflict with the faith of the glad tidings;
- and not frightened in anything by the opposers, which is to them a demonstration of destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God;
- because to you has been given, as regards Christ, not only the believing on him but the suffering for him also,
- having the same conflict which ye have seen in me, and now hear of in me.
500 Internal Server Error
- If then [there be] any comfort in Christ, if any consolation of love, if any fellowship of [the] Spirit, if any bowels and compassions,
- fulfil my joy, that ye may think the same thing, having the same love, joined in soul, thinking one thing;
- [let] nothing [be] in the spirit of strife or vain glory, but, in lowliness of mind, each esteeming the other as more excellent than themselves;
- regarding not each his own [qualities], but each those of others also.
- For let this mind be in you which [was] also in Christ Jesus;
- who, subsisting in the form of God, did not esteem it an object of rapine to be on an equality with God;
- but emptied himself, taking a bondman's form, taking his place in [the] likeness of men;
- and having been found in figure as a man, humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death, and [that the] death of [the] cross.
- Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and granted him a name, that which is above every name,
- that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly and earthly and infernal [beings],
- and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord to God [the] Father's glory.
- So that, my beloved, even as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much rather in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling,
- for it is God who works in you both the willing and the working according to [his] good pleasure.
- Do all things without murmurings and reasonings,
- that ye may be harmless and simple, irreproachable children of God in the midst of a crooked and perverted generation; among whom ye appear as lights in [the] world,
- holding forth [the] word of life, so as to be a boast for me in Christ's day, that I have not run in vain nor laboured in vain.
- But if also I am poured out as a libation on the sacrifice and ministration of your faith, I rejoice, and rejoice in common with you all.
- In like manner do *ye* also rejoice, and rejoice with me.
- But I hope in [the] Lord Jesus to send Timotheus to you shortly, that *I* also may be refreshed, knowing how ye get on.
- For I have no one like-minded who will care with genuine feeling how ye get on.
- For all seek their own things, not the things of Jesus Christ.
- But ye know the proof of him, that, as a child a father, he has served with me in the work of the glad tidings.
- Him therefore I hope to send immediately, as soon as I shall see how it goes with me:
- but I trust in [the] Lord that I myself also shall soon come;
- but I have thought it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother and fellow-workman and fellow-soldier, but your messenger and minister to my need,
- since he had a longing desire after you all, and was distressed because ye had heard that he was sick;
- for he was also sick close to death, but God had mercy on him, and not indeed on him alone, but also on me, that I might not have sorrow upon sorrow.
- I have sent him therefore the more diligently, that seeing him ye might again rejoice, and that *I* might be the less sorrowful.
- Receive him therefore in [the] Lord with all joy, and hold such in honour;
- because for the sake of the work he drew near even to death, venturing his life that he might fill up what lacked in your ministration toward me.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.