|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- For the rest, my brethren, rejoice in [the] Lord: to write the same things to you, to me [is] not irksome, and for you safe.
- See to dogs, see to evil workmen, see to the concision.
- For *we* are the circumcision, who worship by [the] Spirit of God, and boast in Christ Jesus, and do not trust in flesh.
- Though *I* have [my] trust even in flesh; if any other think to trust in flesh, *I* rather:
- as to circumcision, [I received it] the eighth day; of [the] race of Israel, of [the] tribe of Benjamin, Hebrew of Hebrews; as to [the] law, a Pharisee;
- as to zeal, persecuting the assembly; as to righteousness which [is] in [the] law, found blameless;
- but what things were gain to me these I counted, on account of Christ, loss.
- But surely I count also all things to be loss on account of the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, on account of whom I have suffered the loss of all, and count them to be filth, that I may gain Christ;
- and that I may be found in him, not having my righteousness, which [would be] on the principle of law, but that which is by faith of Christ, the righteousness which [is] of God through faith,
- to know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being conformed to his death,
- if any way I arrive at the resurrection from among [the] dead.
- Not that I have already obtained [the prize], or am already perfected; but I pursue, if also I may get possession [of it], seeing that also I have been taken possession of by Christ [Jesus].
- Brethren, *I* do not count to have got possession myself; but one thing -- forgetting the things behind, and stretching out to the things before,
- I pursue, [looking] towards [the] goal, for the prize of the calling on high of God in Christ Jesus.
- As many therefore as [are] perfect, let us be thus minded; and if ye are any otherwise minded, this also God shall reveal to you.
- But whereto we have attained, [let us] walk in the same steps.
- Be imitators [all] together of me, brethren, and fix your eyes on those walking thus as you have us for a model;
- (for many walk of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they [are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:
- whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is] the belly, and [their] glory in their shame, who mind earthly things:)
- for *our* commonwealth has its existence in [the] heavens, from which also we await the Lord Jesus Christ [as] Saviour,
- who shall transform our body of humiliation into conformity to his body of glory, according to the working of [the] power which he has even to subdue all things to himself.
500 Internal Server Error
- So that, my brethren, beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, thus stand fast in [the] Lord, beloved.
- I exhort Euodia, and exhort Syntyche, to be of the same mind in [the] Lord;
- yea, I ask thee also, true yokefellow, assist them, who have contended along with me in the glad tidings, with Clement also, and my other fellow-labourers, whose names [are] in [the] book of life.
- Rejoice in [the] Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice.
- Let your gentleness be known of all men. The Lord [is] near.
- Be careful about nothing; but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
- and the peace of God, which surpasses every understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts by Christ Jesus.
- For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things [are] true, whatsoever things [are] noble, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] amiable, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue and if any praise, think on these things.
- What ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, these things do; and the God of peace shall be with you.
- But I rejoiced in [the] Lord greatly, that now however at length ye have revived your thinking of me, though surely ye did also think [of me], but lacked opportunity.
- Not that I speak as regards privation, for as to me *I* have learnt in those circumstances in which I am, to be satisfied in myself.
- I know both how to be abased and I know how to abound. In everything and in all things I am initiated both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer privation.
- I have strength for all things in him that gives me power.
- But ye have done well in taking part in my affliction.
- And know also *ye*, O Philippians, that in [the] beginning of the gospel, when I came out of Macedonia, no assembly communicated [anything] to me in [the] way of giving and receiving save *ye* alone;
- for also in Thessalonica once and even twice ye sent to me for my need.
- Not that I seek gift, but I seek fruit abounding to your account.
- But I have all things in full supply and abound; I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things [sent] from you, an odour of sweet savour, an acceptable sacrifice, agreeable to God.
- But my God shall abundantly supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- But to our God and Father [be] glory to the ages of ages. Amen.
- Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren who [are] with me salute you.
- All the saints salute you, and specially those of the household of Caesar.
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Amen.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.