52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
500 Internal Server Error
- A wise son [heareth] his father's instruction; but a scorner heareth not rebuke.
- A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth; but the soul of the treacherous, violence.
- He that guardeth his mouth keepeth his soul; destruction shall be to him that openeth wide his lips.
- A sluggard's soul desireth and hath nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
- A righteous [man] hateth lying; but the wicked maketh himself odious and cometh to shame.
- Righteousness preserveth him that is perfect in the way; but wickedness overthroweth the sinner.
- There is that feigneth himself rich, and hath nothing; there is that maketh himself poor, and hath great wealth.
- The ransom of a man's life is his riches; but the indigent heareth not rebuke.
- The light of the righteous rejoiceth; but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out.
- By pride there only cometh contention; but with the well-advised is wisdom.
- Wealth [gotten] by vanity diminisheth; but he that gathereth by manual-labour shall increase [it].
- Hope deferred maketh the heart sick; but the desire [that] cometh to pass is a tree of life.
- Whoso despiseth the word shall be held by it; but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.
- The teaching of the wise [man] is a fountain of life, to turn away from the snares of death.
- Good understanding procureth favour; but the way of the treacherous is hard.
- Every prudent [man] acteth with knowledge; but the foolish layeth open [his] folly.
- A wicked messenger falleth into evil; but a faithful ambassador is health.
- Poverty and shame shall be [to] him that refuseth instruction; but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.
- The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul; but it is abomination to the foolish to depart from evil.
- He that walketh with wise [men] becometh wise; but a companion of the foolish will be depraved.
- Evil pursueth sinners; but to the righteous good shall be repaid.
- A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children; but the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous [man].
- Much food is in the tillage of the poor; but there is that is lost for want of judgment.
- He that spareth his rod hateth his son; but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
- The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul; but the belly of the wicked shall want.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.