52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- But there was a man from among the Pharisees, his name Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews;
- he came to him by night, and said to him, Rabbi, we know that thou art come a teacher from God, for none can do these signs that thou doest unless God be with him.
- Jesus answered and said to him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except any one be born anew he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- Nicodemus says to him, How can a man be born being old? can he enter a second time into the womb of his mother and be born?
- Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except any one be born of water and of Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
- That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- Do not wonder that I said to thee, It is needful that *ye* should be born anew.
- The wind blows where it will, and thou hearest its voice, but knowest not whence it comes and where it goes: thus is every one that is born of the Spirit.
- Nicodemus answered and said to him, How can these things be?
- Jesus answered and said to him, Thou art the teacher of Israel and knowest not these things!
- Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that which we know, and we bear witness of that which we have seen, and ye receive not our witness.
- If I have said the earthly things to you, and ye believe not, how, if I say the heavenly things to you, will ye believe?
- And no one has gone up into heaven, save he who came down out of heaven, the Son of man who is in heaven.
- And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, thus must the Son of man be lifted up,
- that every one who believes on him may [not perish, but] have life eternal.
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.
- For God has not sent his Son into the world that he may judge the world, but that the world may be saved through him.
- He that believes on him is not judged: but he that believes not has been already judged, because he has not believed on the name of the only-begotten Son of God.
- And this is the judgment, that light is come into the world, and men have loved darkness rather than light; for their works were evil.
- For every one that does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light that his works may not be shewn as they are;
- but he that practises the truth comes to the light, that his works may be manifested that they have been wrought in God.
- After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he abode with them and baptised.
- And John also was baptising in Aenon, near Salim, because there was a great deal of water there; and they came to [him] and were baptised:
- for John was not yet cast into prison.
- There was therefore a reasoning of the disciples of John with a Jew about purification.
- And they came to John and said to him, Rabbi, he who was with thee beyond the Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, he baptises, and all come to him.
- John answered and said, A man can receive nothing unless it be given him out of heaven.
- Ye yourselves bear me witness that I said, I am not the Christ, but, that I am sent before him.
- He that has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices in heart because of the voice of the bridegroom: this my joy then is fulfilled.
- He must increase, but I must decrease.
- He who comes from above is above all. He who has his origin in the earth is of the earth, and speaks [as] of the earth. He who comes out of heaven is above all,
- [and] what he has seen and has heard, this he testifies; and no one receives his testimony.
- He that has received his testimony has set to his seal that God is true;
- for he whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives not the Spirit by measure.
- The Father loves the Son, and has given all things [to be] in his hand.
- He that believes on the Son has life eternal, and he that is not subject to the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him.
500 Internal Server Error
- When therefore the Lord knew that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus makes and baptises more disciples than John
- (however, Jesus himself did not baptise, but his disciples),
- he left Judaea and went away again unto Galilee.
- And he must needs pass through Samaria.
- He comes therefore to a city of Samaria called Sychar, near to the land which Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
- Now a fountain of Jacob's was there; Jesus therefore, being wearied with the way he had come, sat just as he was at the fountain. It was about the sixth hour.
- A woman comes out of Samaria to draw water. Jesus says to her, Give me to drink
- (for his disciples had gone away into the city that they might buy provisions).
- The Samaritan woman therefore says to him, How dost thou, being a Jew, ask to drink of me who am a Samaritan woman? for Jews have no intercourse with Samaritans.
- Jesus answered and said to her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that says to thee, Give me to drink, thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
- The woman says to him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: whence then hast thou the living water?
- Art thou greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank of it himself, and his sons, and his cattle?
- Jesus answered and said to her, Every one who drinks of this water shall thirst again;
- but whosoever drinks of the water which I shall give him shall never thirst for ever, but the water which I shall give him shall become in him a fountain of water, springing up into eternal life.
- The woman says to him, Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst nor come here to draw.
- Jesus says to her, Go, call thy husband, and come here.
- The woman answered and said, I have not a husband. Jesus says to her, Thou hast well said, I have not a husband;
- for thou hast had five husbands, and he whom now thou hast is not thy husband: this thou hast spoken truly.
- The woman says to him, Sir, I see that thou art a prophet.
- Our fathers worshipped in this mountain, and ye say that in Jerusalem is the place where one must worship.
- Jesus says to her, Woman, believe me, [the] hour is coming when ye shall neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem worship the Father.
- Ye worship ye know not what; we worship what we know, for salvation is of the Jews.
- But [the] hour is coming and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth; for also the Father seeks such as his worshippers.
- God [is] a spirit; and they who worship him must worship [him] in spirit and truth.
- The woman says to him, I know that Messias is coming, who is called Christ; when *he* comes he will tell us all things.
- Jesus says to her, I who speak to thee am [he].
- And upon this came his disciples, and wondered that he spoke with a woman; yet no one said, What seekest thou? or, Why speakest thou with her?
- The woman then left her waterpot and went away into the city, and says to the men,
- Come, see a man who told me all things I had ever done: is not he the Christ?
- They went out of the city and came to him.
- But meanwhile the disciples asked him saying, Rabbi, eat.
- But he said to them, I have food to eat which ye do not know.
- The disciples therefore said to one another, Has any one brought him [anything] to eat?
- Jesus says to them, My food is that I should do the will of him that has sent me, and that I should finish his work.
- Do not ye say, that there are yet four months and the harvest comes? Behold, I say to you, Lift up your eyes and behold the fields, for they are already white to harvest.
- He that reaps receives wages and gathers fruit unto life eternal, that both he that sows and he that reaps may rejoice together.
- For in this is [verified] the true saying, It is one who sows and another who reaps.
- I have sent you to reap that on which ye have not laboured; others have laboured, and ye have entered into their labours.
- But many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him because of the word of the woman who bore witness, He told me all things that I had ever done.
- When therefore the Samaritans came to him they asked him to abide with them, and he abode there two days.
- And more a great deal believed on account of his word;
- and they said to the woman, [It is] no longer on account of thy saying that we believe, for we have heard him ourselves, and we know that this is indeed the Saviour of the world.
- But after the two days he went forth thence and went away into Galilee,
- for Jesus himself bore witness that a prophet has no honour in his own country.
- When therefore he came into Galilee, the Galileans received him, having seen all that he had done in Jerusalem during the feast, for they also went to the feast.
- He came therefore again to Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain courtier in Capernaum whose son was sick.
- He, having heard that Jesus had come out of Judaea into Galilee, went to him and asked [him] that he would come down and heal his son, for he was about to die.
- Jesus therefore said to him, Unless ye see signs and wonders ye will not believe.
- The courtier says to him, Sir, come down ere my child die.
- Jesus says to him, Go, thy son lives. And the man believed the word which Jesus said to him, and went his way.
- But already, as he was going down, his servants met him and brought [him] word saying, Thy child lives.
- He inquired therefore from them the hour at which he got better. And they said to him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.
- The father therefore knew that [it was] in that hour in which Jesus said to him, Thy son lives; and he believed, himself and his whole house.
- This second sign again did Jesus, being come out of Judaea into Galilee.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.