52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Timothy 1
- Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, according to promise of life, the [life] which [is] in Christ Jesus,
- to Timotheus, [my] beloved child: grace, mercy, peace, from God [the] Father, and Christ Jesus our Lord.
- I am thankful to God, whom I serve from [my] forefathers with pure conscience, how unceasingly I have the remembrance of thee in my supplications night and day,
- earnestly desiring to see thee, remembering thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;
- calling to mind the unfeigned faith which [has been] in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and in thy mother Eunice, and I am persuaded that in thee also.
- For which cause I put thee in mind to rekindle the gift of God which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
- For God has not given us a spirit of cowardice, but of power, and of love, and of wise discretion.
- Be not therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner; but suffer evil along with the glad tidings, according to the power of God;
- who has saved us, and has called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to [his] own purpose and grace, which [was] given to us in Christ Jesus before [the] ages of time,
- but has been made manifest now by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who has annulled death, and brought to light life and incorruptibility by the glad tidings;
- to which *I* have been appointed a herald and apostle and teacher of [the] nations.
- For which cause also I suffer these things; but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep for that day the deposit I have entrusted to him.
- Have an outline of sound words, which [words] thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which [are] in Christ Jesus.
- Keep, by the Holy Spirit which dwells in us, the good deposit entrusted.
- Thou knowest this, that all who [are] in Asia, of whom is Phygellus and Hermogenes, have turned away from me.
- The Lord grant mercy to the house of Onesiphorus, for he has often refreshed me, and has not been ashamed of my chain;
- but being in Rome sought me out very diligently, and found [me] --
- the Lord grant to him to find mercy from [the] Lord in that day -- and how much service he rendered in Ephesus *thou* knowest best.
2 Timothy 2
500 Internal Server Error
- Thou therefore, my child, be strong in the grace which [is] in Christ Jesus.
- And the things thou hast heard of me in the presence of many witnesses, these entrust to faithful men, such as shall be competent to instruct others also.
- Take thy share in suffering as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
- No one going as a soldier entangles himself with the affairs of life, that he may please him who has enlisted him as a soldier.
- And if also any one contend [in the games], he is not crowned unless he contend lawfully.
- The husbandman must labour before partaking of the fruits.
- Think of what I say, for the Lord will give thee understanding in all things.
- Remember Jesus Christ raised from among [the] dead, of [the] seed of David, according to my glad tidings,
- in which I suffer even unto bonds as an evil-doer: but the word of God is not bound.
- For this cause I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that *they* also may obtain the salvation which [is] in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
- The word [is] faithful; for if we have died together with [him], we shall also live together;
- if we endure, we shall also reign together; if we deny, *he* also will deny us;
- if we are unfaithful, *he* abides faithful, for he cannot deny himself.
- Of these things put in remembrance, testifying earnestly before the Lord not to have disputes of words, profitable for nothing, to the subversion of the hearers.
- Strive diligently to present thyself approved to God, a workman that has not to be ashamed, cutting in a straight line the word of truth.
- But profane, vain babblings shun, for they will advance to greater impiety,
- and their word will spread as a gangrene; of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
- [men] who as to the truth have gone astray, saying that the resurrection has taken place already; and overthrow the faith of some.
- Yet the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, [The] Lord knows those that are his; and, Let every one who names the name of [the] Lord withdraw from iniquity.
- But in a great house there are not only gold and silver vessels, but also wooden and earthen; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
- If therefore one shall have purified himself from these, [in separating himself from them], he shall be a vessel to honour, sanctified, serviceable to the Master, prepared for every good work.
- But youthful lusts flee, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace, with those that call upon the Lord out of a pure heart.
- But foolish and senseless questionings avoid, knowing that they beget contentions.
- And a bondman of [the] Lord ought not to contend, but be gentle towards all; apt to teach; forbearing;
- in meekness setting right those who oppose, if God perhaps may sometime give them repentance to acknowledgment of [the] truth,
- and that they may awake up out of the snare of the devil, [who are] taken by him, for *his* will.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.