|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Now before the feast of the passover, Jesus, knowing that his hour had come that he should depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, loved them to the end.
- And during supper, the devil having already put it into the heart of Judas [son] of Simon, Iscariote, that he should deliver him up,
- [Jesus,] knowing that the Father had given him all things into his hands, and that he came out from God and was going to God,
- rises from supper and lays aside his garments, and having taken a linen towel he girded himself:
- then he pours water into the washhand basin, and began to wash the feet of the disciples, and to wipe them with the linen towel with which he was girded.
- He comes therefore to Simon Peter; and *he* says to him, Lord, dost thou wash *my* feet?
- Jesus answered and said to him, What I do thou dost not know now, but thou shalt know hereafter.
- Peter says to him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, Unless I wash thee, thou hast not part with me.
- Simon Peter says to him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
- Jesus says to him, He that is washed all over needs not to wash save his feet, but is wholly clean; and ye are clean, but not all.
- For he knew him that delivered him up: on account of this he said, Ye are not all clean.
- When therefore he had washed their feet, and taken his garments, having sat down again, he said to them, Do ye know what I have done to you?
- Ye call me the Teacher and the Lord, and ye say well, for I am [so].
- If I therefore, the Lord and the Teacher, have washed your feet, ye also ought to wash one another's feet;
- for I have given you an example that, as I have done to you, ye should do also.
- Verily, verily, I say to you, The bondman is not greater than his lord, nor the sent greater than he who has sent him.
- If ye know these things, blessed are ye if ye do them.
- I speak not of you all. I know those whom I have chosen; but that the scripture might be fulfilled, He that eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me.
- I tell you [it] now before it happens, that when it happens, ye may believe that I am [he].
- Verily, verily, I say to you, He who receives whomsoever I shall send receives me; and he that receives me receives him who has sent me.
- Having said these things, Jesus was troubled in spirit, and testified and said, Verily, verily, I say to you, that one of you shall deliver me up.
- The disciples therefore looked one on another, doubting of whom he spoke.
- Now there was at table one of his disciples in the bosom of Jesus, whom Jesus loved.
- Simon Peter makes a sign therefore to him to ask who it might be of whom he spoke.
- But he, leaning on the breast of Jesus, says to him, Lord, who is it?
- Jesus answers, He it is to whom I, after I have dipped the morsel, give it. And having dipped the morsel, he gives it to Judas [son] of Simon, Iscariote.
- And, after the morsel, then entered Satan into him. Jesus therefore says to him, What thou doest, do quickly.
- But none of those at table knew why he said this to him;
- for some supposed, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus was saying to him, Buy the things of which we have need for the feast; or that he should give something to the poor.
- Having therefore received the morsel, he went out immediately; and it was night.
- When therefore he was gone out Jesus says, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
- If God be glorified in him, God also shall glorify him in himself, and shall glorify him immediately.
- Children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me; and, as I said to the Jews, Where I go ye cannot come, I say to you also now.
- A new commandment I give to you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
- By this shall all know that ye are disciples of mine, if ye have love amongst yourselves.
- Simon Peter says to him, Lord, where goest thou? Jesus answered him, Where I go thou canst not follow me now, but thou shalt follow me after.
- Peter says to him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thee.
- Jesus answers, Thou wilt lay down thy life for me! Verily, verily, I say to thee, The cock shall not crow till thou hast denied me thrice.
- Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe on God, believe also on me.
- In my Father's house there are many abodes; were it not so, I had told you: for I go to prepare you a place;
- and if I go and shall prepare you a place, I am coming again and shall receive you to myself, that where I am ye also may be.
- And ye know where I go, and ye know the way.
- Thomas says to him, Lord, we know not where thou goest, and how can we know the way?
- Jesus says to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father unless by me.
- If ye had known me, ye would have known also my Father, and henceforth ye know him and have seen him.
- Philip says to him, Lord, shew us the Father and it suffices us.
- Jesus says to him, Am I so long a time with you, and thou hast not known me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father; and how sayest thou, Shew us the Father?
- Believest thou not that I [am] in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words which I speak to you I do not speak from myself; but the Father who abides in me, he does the works.
- Believe *me* that I [am] in the Father and the Father in me; but if not, believe me for the works' sake themselves.
- Verily, verily, I say to you, He that believes on me, the works which I do shall he do also, and he shall do greater than these, because I go to the Father.
- And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, this will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.
- If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- And I will beg the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see him nor know him; but ye know him, for he abides with you, and shall be in you.
- I will not leave you orphans, I am coming to you.
- Yet a little and the world sees me no longer; but ye see me; because I live ye also shall live.
- In that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
- He that has my commandments and keeps them, he it is that loves me; but he that loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him.
- Judas, not the Iscariote, says to him, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself to us and not to the world?
- Jesus answered and said to him, If any one love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our abode with him.
- He that loves me not does not keep my words; and the word which ye hear is not mine, but [that] of the Father who has sent me.
- These things I have said to you, abiding with you;
- but the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, *he* shall teach you all things, and will bring to your remembrance all the things which I have said to you.
- I leave peace with you; I give *my* peace to you: not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it fear.
- Ye have heard that I have said unto you, I go away and I am coming to you. If ye loved me ye would rejoice that I go to the Father, for [my] Father is greater than I.
- And now I have told you before it comes to pass, that when it shall have come to pass ye may believe.
- I will no longer speak much with you, for the ruler of the world comes, and in me he has nothing;
- but that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father has commanded me, thus I do. Rise up, let us go hence.
500 Internal Server Error
- I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
- [As to] every branch in me not bearing fruit, he takes it away; and [as to] every one bearing fruit, he purges it that it may bring forth more fruit.
- Ye are already clean by reason of the word which I have spoken to you.
- Abide in me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abide in the vine, thus neither [can] ye unless ye abide in me.
- I am the vine, ye [are] the branches. He that abides in me and I in him, *he* bears much fruit; for without me ye can do nothing.
- Unless any one abide in me he is cast out as the branch, and is dried up; and they gather them and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
- If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will and it shall come to pass to you.
- In this is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit, and ye shall become disciples of mine.
- As the Father has loved me, I also have loved you: abide in my love.
- If ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love, as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
- I have spoken these things to you that my joy may be in you, and your joy be full.
- This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you.
- No one has greater love than this, that one should lay down his life for his friends.
- Ye are my friends if ye practise whatever I command you.
- I call you no longer bondmen, for the bondman does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things which I have heard of my Father I have made known to you.
- Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and have set you that ye should go and [that] ye should bear fruit, and [that] your fruit should abide, that whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name he may give you.
- These things I command you, that ye love one another.
- If the world hate you, know that it has hated me before you.
- If ye were of the world, the world would love its own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on account of this the world hates you.
- Remember the word which I said unto you, The bondman is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my word, they will keep also yours.
- But they will do all these things to you on account of my name, because they have not known him that sent me.
- If I had not come and spoken to them, they had not had sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.
- He that hates me hates also my Father.
- If I had not done among them the works which no other one has done, they had not had sin; but now they have both seen and hated both me and my Father.
- But that the word written in their law might be fulfilled, They hated me without a cause.
- But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes forth from with the Father, *he* shall bear witness concerning me;
- and ye too bear witness, because ye are with me from [the] beginning.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.