52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hallelujah! I will celebrate Jehovah with [my] whole heart, in the council of the upright, and in the assembly.
- Great are the works of Jehovah; sought out of all that delight in them.
- His work is majesty and splendour, and his righteousness abideth for ever.
- He hath made his wonders to be remembered: Jehovah is gracious and merciful.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him; he is ever mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewn his people the power of his works, to give them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of his hands are truth and judgment; all his precepts are faithful:
- Maintained for ever and ever, done in truth and uprightness.
- He sent deliverance unto his people; he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and terrible is his name.
- The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do [his precepts]: his praise abideth for ever.
- Hallelujah! Blessed is the man that feareth Jehovah, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches [shall be] in his house; and his righteousness abideth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness; he is gracious, and merciful, and righteous.
- It is well with the man that is gracious and lendeth; he will sustain his cause in judgment.
- For he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is fixed confiding in Jehovah;
- His heart is maintained, he is not afraid, until he see [his desire] upon his oppressors.
- He scattereth abroad, he giveth to the needy; his righteousness abideth for ever: his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The wicked [man] shall see [it] and be vexed; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
500 Internal Server Error
- Hallelujah! Praise, ye servants of Jehovah, praise the name of Jehovah.
- Blessed be the name of Jehovah, from this time forth and for evermore!
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, let Jehovah's name be praised.
- Jehovah is high above all nations, his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto Jehovah our God, who hath placed his dwelling on high;
- Who humbleth himself to look on the heavens and on the earth?
- He raiseth up the poor out of the dust; from the dung-hill he lifteth up the needy,
- To set [him] among nobles, among the nobles of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, [as] a joyful mother of sons. Hallelujah!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.