52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Are ye ignorant, brethren, (for I speak to those knowing law,) that law rules over a man as long as he lives?
- For the married woman is bound by law to her husband so long as he is alive; but if the husband should die, she is clear from the law of the husband:
- so then, the husband being alive, she shall be called an adulteress if she be to another man; but if the husband should die, she is free from the law, so as not to be an adulteress, though she be to another man.
- So that, my brethren, *ye* also have been made dead to the law by the body of the Christ, to be to another, who has been raised up from among [the] dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.
- For when we were in the flesh the passions of sins, which [were] by the law, wrought in our members to bring forth fruit to death;
- but now we are clear from the law, having died in that in which we were held, so that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in oldness of letter.
- What shall we say then? [is] the law sin? Far be the thought. But I had not known sin, unless by law: for I had not had conscience also of lust unless the law had said, Thou shalt not lust;
- but sin, getting a point of attack by the commandment, wrought in me every lust; for without law sin [was] dead.
- But *I* was alive without law once; but the commandment having come, sin revived, but *I* died.
- And the commandment, which [was] for life, was found, [as] to me, itself [to be] unto death:
- for sin, getting a point of attack by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me].
- So that the law indeed [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
- Did then that which is good become death to me? Far be the thought. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death to me by that which is good; in order that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
- For we know that the law is spiritual: but *I* am fleshly, sold under sin.
- For that which I do, I do not own: for not what I will, this I do; but what I hate, this I practise.
- But if what I do not will, this I practise, I consent to the law that [it is] right.
- Now then [it is] no longer *I* [that] do it, but the sin that dwells in me.
- For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, good does not dwell: for to will is there with me, but to do right [I find] not.
- For I do not practise the good that I will; but the evil I do not will, that I do.
- But if what *I* do not will, this I practise, [it is] no longer *I* [that] do it, but the sin that dwells in me.
- I find then the law upon *me* who will to practise what is right, that with *me* evil is there.
- For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man:
- but I see another law in my members, warring in opposition to the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which exists in my members.
- O wretched man that I [am]! who shall deliver me out of this body of death?
- I thank God, through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then *I* *myself* with the mind serve God's law; but with the flesh sin's law.
500 Internal Server Error
- [There is] then now no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus.
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and of death.
- For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God, having sent his own Son, in likeness of flesh of sin, and for sin, has condemned sin in the flesh,
- in order that the righteous requirement of the law should be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to flesh but according to Spirit.
- For they that are according to flesh mind the things of the flesh; and they that are according to Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
- For the mind of the flesh [is] death; but the mind of the Spirit life and peace.
- Because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God; for neither indeed can it be:
- and they that are in flesh cannot please God.
- But *ye* are not in flesh but in Spirit, if indeed God's Spirit dwell in you; but if any one has not [the] Spirit of Christ *he* is not of him:
- but if Christ be in you, the body is dead on account of sin, but the Spirit life on account of righteousness.
- But if the Spirit of him that has raised up Jesus from among [the] dead dwell in you, he that has raised up Christ from among [the] dead shall quicken your mortal bodies also on account of his Spirit which dwells in you.
- So then, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to flesh;
- for if ye live according to flesh, ye are about to die; but if, by the Spirit, ye put to death the deeds of the body, ye shall live:
- for as many as are led by [the] Spirit of God, *these* are sons of God.
- For ye have not received a spirit of bondage again for fear, but ye have received a spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
- The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are children of God.
- And if children, heirs also: heirs of God, and Christ's joint heirs; if indeed we suffer with [him], that we may also be glorified with [him].
- For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy [to be compared] with the coming glory to be revealed to us.
- For the anxious looking out of the creature expects the revelation of the sons of God:
- for the creature has been made subject to vanity, not of its will, but by reason of him who has subjected [the same], in hope
- that the creature itself also shall be set free from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.
- For we know that the whole creation groans together and travails in pain together until now.
- And not only [that], but even *we* ourselves, who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, we also ourselves groan in ourselves, awaiting adoption, [that is] the redemption of our body.
- For we have been saved in hope; but hope seen is not hope; for what any one sees, why does he also hope?
- But if what we see not we hope, we expect in patience.
- And in like manner the Spirit joins also its help to our weakness; for we do not know what we should pray for as is fitting, but the Spirit itself makes intercession with groanings which cannot be uttered.
- But he who searches the hearts knows what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he intercedes for saints according to God.
- But we *do* know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to purpose.
- Because whom he has foreknown, he has also predestinated [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, so that he should be [the] firstborn among many brethren.
- But whom he has predestinated, these also he has called; and whom he has called, these also he has justified; but whom he has justified, these also he has glorified.
- What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who against us?
- He who, yea, has not spared his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not also with him grant us all things?
- Who shall bring an accusation against God's elect? [It is] God who justifies:
- who is he that condemns? [It is] Christ who has died, but rather has been [also] raised up; who is also at the right hand of God; who also intercedes for us.
- Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? tribulation or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
- According as it is written, For thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we have been reckoned as sheep for slaughter.
- But in all these things we more than conquer through him that has loved us.
- For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
- nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which [is] in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.