52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hallelujah! Praise Jehovah, O my soul.
- As long as I live will I praise Jehovah; I will sing psalms unto my God while I have my being.
- Put not confidence in nobles, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his purposes perish.
- Blessed is he who hath the łGod of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in Jehovah his God,
- Who made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is therein; who keepeth truth for ever;
- Who executeth judgment for the oppressed, who giveth bread to the hungry. Jehovah looseth the prisoners;
- Jehovah openeth [the eyes of] the blind; Jehovah raiseth up them that are bowed down; Jehovah loveth the righteous;
- Jehovah preserveth the strangers; he lifteth up the fatherless and the widow; but the way of the wicked doth he subvert.
- Jehovah will reign for ever, [even] thy God, O Zion, from generation to generation. Halleluiah!
- Praise ye Jah! for it is good. Sing psalms of our God; for it is pleasant: praise is comely.
- Jehovah doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth the outcasts of Israel.
- He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
- He counteth the number of the stars; he giveth names to them all.
- Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
- Jehovah lifteth up the meek; he abaseth the wicked to the earth.
- Sing unto Jehovah with thanksgiving; sing psalms upon the harp unto our God:
- Who covereth the heavens with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains;
- Who giveth to the cattle their food, to the young ravens which cry.
- He delighteth not in the strength of the horse, he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man;
- Jehovah taketh pleasure in those that fear him, in those that hope in his loving-kindness.
- Laud Jehovah, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
- For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee;
- He maketh peace in thy borders; he satisfieth thee with the finest of the wheat.
- He sendeth forth his oracles to the earth: his word runneth very swiftly.
- He giveth snow like wool, scattereth the hoar frost like ashes;
- He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?
- He sendeth his word, and melteth them; he causeth his wind to blow -- the waters flow.
- He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
- He hath not dealt thus with any nation; and as for [his] judgments, they have not known them. Hallelujah!
500 Internal Server Error
- Hallelujah! Praise Jehovah from the heavens; praise him in the heights.
- Praise ye him, all his angels; praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that are above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of Jehovah, for he it is that commanded, and they were created:
- And he established them for ever and ever; he made [for them] a statute which shall not pass.
- Praise Jehovah from the earth, ye sea-monsters, and all deeps;
- Fire and hail, snow and vapour, stormy wind fulfilling his word;
- Mountains and all hills, fruit-trees and all cedars;
- Beasts and all cattle, creeping things and winged fowl;
- Kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all judges of the earth;
- Both young men and maidens, old men with youths, --
- Let them praise the name of Jehovah: for his name alone is exalted; his majesty is above the earth and the heavens.
- And he hath lifted up the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints, [even] of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Hallelujah!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.