|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 7
- How beautiful are thy footsteps in sandals, O prince's daughter! The roundings of thy thighs are like jewels, The work of the hands of an artist.
- Thy navel is a round goblet, [which] wanteth not mixed wine; Thy belly a heap of wheat, set about with lilies;
- Thy two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle;
- Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; Thine eyes, [like] the pools in Heshbon, By the gate of Bath-rabbim; Thy nose like the tower of Lebanon, Which looketh toward Damascus;
- Thy head upon thee is like Carmel, And the locks of thy head like purple; The king is fettered by [thy] ringlets!
- How fair and how pleasant art thou, [my] love, in delights!
- This thy stature is like to a palm-tree, And thy breasts to grape clusters.
- I said, I will go up to the palm-tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof; And thy breasts shall indeed be like clusters of the vine, And the fragrance of thy nose like apples,
- And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine, ... That goeth down smoothly for my beloved, And stealeth over the lips of them that are asleep.
- I am my beloved's, And his desire is toward me.
- -- Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the fields; Let us lodge in the villages.
- We will go up early to the vineyards, We will see if the vine hath budded, [If] the blossom is opening, And the pomegranates are in bloom: There will I give thee my loves.
- The mandrakes yield fragrance; And at our gates are all choice fruits, new and old: I have laid them up for thee, my beloved.
Song of Solomon 8
500 Internal Server Error
- Oh that thou wert as my brother, That sucked the breasts of my mother! Should I find thee without, I would kiss thee; And they would not despise me.
- I would lead thee, bring thee into my mother's house; Thou wouldest instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine, Of the juice of my pomegranate.
- His left hand would be under my head, And his right hand embrace me.
- I charge you, daughters of Jerusalem, ... Why should ye stir up, why awake [my] love, till he please?
- Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, Leaning upon her beloved? I awoke thee under the apple-tree: There thy mother brought thee forth; There she brought thee forth [that] bore thee.
- Set me as a seal upon thy heart, As a seal upon thine arm: For love is strong as death; Jealousy is cruel as Sheol: The flashes thereof are flashes of fire, Flames of Jah.
- Many waters cannot quench love, Neither do the floods drown it: Even if a man gave all the substance of his house for love, It would utterly be contemned.
- We have a little sister, And she hath no breasts: What shall we do for our sister In the day when she shall be spoken for? --
- If she be a wall, We will build upon her a turret of silver; And if she be a door, We will enclose her with boards of cedar.
- I am a wall, and my breasts like towers; Then was I in his eyes as one that findeth peace.
- Solomon had a vineyard at Baal-hamon: He let out the vineyard unto keepers; Every one for the fruit thereof was to bring a thousand silver-pieces.
- My vineyard, which is mine, is before me: The thousand [silver-pieces] be to thee, Solomon; And to the keepers of its fruit, two hundred.
- Thou that dwellest in the gardens, The companions hearken to thy voice: Let me hear [it].
- Haste, my beloved, And be thou like a gazelle or a young hart Upon the mountains of spices.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.