|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And Job answered and said,
- How long will ye vex my soul, and crush me with words?
- These ten times have ye reproached me; ye are not ashamed to stupefy me.
- And be it [that] I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.
- If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and prove against me my reproach,
- Know now that +God hath overthrown me, and hath surrounded me with his net.
- Behold, I cry out of wrong, and I am not heard; I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.
- He hath hedged up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths.
- He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.
- He breaketh me down on every side, and I am gone; and my hope hath he torn up as a tree.
- And he hath kindled his anger against me, and hath counted me unto him as one of his enemies.
- His troops have come together and cast up their way against me, and have encamped round about my tent.
- He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are quite estranged from me.
- My kinsfolk have failed, and my known friends have forgotten me.
- The sojourners in my house and my maids count me as a stranger; I am an alien in their sight.
- I called my servant, and he answered not; I entreated him with my mouth.
- My breath is strange to my wife, and my entreaties to the children of my [mother's] womb.
- Even young children despise me; I rise up, and they speak against me.
- All my intimate friends abhor me, and they whom I loved are turned against me.
- My bones cleave to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.
- Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, ye my friends; for the hand of +God hath touched me.
- Why do ye persecute me as łGod, and are not satisfied with my flesh?
- Oh would that my words were written! oh that they were inscribed in a book!
- That with an iron style and lead they were graven in the rock for ever!
- And [as for] me, I know that my Redeemer liveth, and the Last, he shall stand upon the earth;
- And [if] after my skin this shall be destroyed, yet from out of my flesh shall I see +God;
- Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another: -- my reins are consumed within me.
- If ye say, How shall we persecute him? when the root of the matter is found in me,
- Be ye yourselves afraid of the sword! for the sword is fury against misdeeds, that ye may know there is a judgment.
500 Internal Server Error
- And Zophar the Naamathite answered and said,
- Therefore do my thoughts give me an answer, and for this is my haste within me.
- I hear a reproof putting me to shame; and [my] spirit answereth me by mine understanding.
- Knowest thou [not] this, that of old, since man was placed upon earth,
- The exultation of the wicked is short, and the joy of the ungodly man but for a moment?
- Though his height mount up to the heavens, and his head reach unto the clouds,
- Like his own dung doth he perish for ever; they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
- He flieth away as a dream, and is not found; and is chased away as a vision of the night.
- The eye which saw him shall [see him] not again; and his place beholdeth him no more.
- His children shall seek the favour of the poor, and his hands restore his wealth.
- His bones were full of his youthful strength; but it shall lie down with him in the dust.
- Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth [and] he hide it under his tongue,
- [Though] he spare it, and forsake it not, but keep it within his mouth,
- His food is turned in his bowels; it is the gall of asps within him.
- He hath swallowed down riches, but he shall vomit them up again: łGod shall cast them out of his belly.
- He shall suck the poison of asps; the viper's tongue shall kill him.
- He shall not see streams, rivers, brooks of honey and butter.
- That which he laboured for shall he restore, and not swallow down; its restitution shall be according to the value, and he shall not rejoice [therein].
- For he hath oppressed, hath forsaken the poor; he hath violently taken away a house that he did not build.
- Because he knew no rest in his craving, he shall save nought of what he most desired.
- Nothing escaped his greediness; therefore his prosperity shall not endure.
- In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits; every hand of the wretched shall come upon him.
- It shall be that, to fill his belly, he will cast his fierce anger upon him, and will rain it upon him into his flesh.
- If he have fled from the iron weapon, the bow of brass shall strike him through.
- He draweth it forth; it cometh out of his body, and the glittering point out of his gall: terrors are upon him.
- All darkness is laid up for his treasures: a fire not blown shall devour him; it shall feed upon what is left in his tent.
- The heavens shall reveal his iniquity, and the earth shall rise up against him.
- The increase of his house shall depart, flowing away in the day of his anger.
- This is the portion of the wicked man from God, and the heritage appointed to him by łGod.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.