52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
- Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
- He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
- He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
- This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
- Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
- Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
- Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
- Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
- Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
- Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
- Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
- The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
- All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
- For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
- What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
- His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
- The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
- Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
- Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
- The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
- Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
- Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
- O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
- Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
- Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
- Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
- Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
- For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
- I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
- I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
- I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
- That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
- LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
- Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
- In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
- But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
- My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.