52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `Destroy not.' -- A secret treasure of David, in his fleeing from the face of Saul into a cave. Favour me, O God, favour me, For in Thee is my soul trusting, And in the shadow of Thy wings I trust, Until the calamities pass over.
- I call to God Most High, To God [who] is perfecting for me.
- He sendeth from the heaven, and saveth me, He reproached -- who is panting after me. Selah. God sendeth forth His kindness and His truth.
- My soul [is] in the midst of lions, I lie down [among] flames -- sons of men, Their teeth [are] a spear and arrows, And their tongue a sharp sword.
- Be Thou exalted above the heavens, O God, Above all the earth Thine honour.
- A net they have prepared for my steps, Bowed down hath my soul, They have digged before me a pit, They have fallen into its midst. Selah.
- Prepared is my heart, O God, Prepared is my heart, I sing and praise.
- Awake, mine honour, awake, psaltery and harp, I awake the morning dawn.
- I thank Thee among the peoples, O Lord, I praise Thee among the nations.
- For great unto the heavens [is] Thy kindness, And unto the clouds Thy truth.
- Be thou exalted above the heavens, O God. Above all the earth Thine honour!
- To the Overseer. -- `Destroy not.' -- A secret treasure, by David. Is it true, O dumb one, righteously ye speak? Uprightly ye judge, O sons of men?
- Even in heart ye work iniquities, In the land the violence of your hands ye ponder.
- The wicked have been estranged from the womb, They have erred from the belly, speaking lies.
- Their poison [is] as poison of a serpent, As a deaf asp shutting its ear,
- Which hearkeneth not to the voice of whisperers, A charmer of charms most skilful.
- O God, break their teeth in their mouth, The jaw-teeth of young lions break down, O Jehovah.
- They are melted as waters, They go up and down for themselves, His arrow proceedeth as they cut themselves off.
- As a snail that melteth he goeth on, [As] an untimely birth of a woman, They have not seen the sun.
- Before your pots discern the bramble, As well the raw as the heated He whirleth away.
- The righteous rejoiceth that he hath seen vengeance, His steps he washeth in the blood of the wicked.
- And man saith: `Surely fruit [is] for the righteous: Surely there is a God judging in the earth!'
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer. -- `Destroy not,' by David. -- A secret treasure, in Saul's sending, and they watch the house to put him to death. Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God, From my withstanders set me on high.
- Deliver me from workers of iniquity, And from men of blood save me.
- For, lo, they laid wait for my soul, Assembled against me are strong ones, Not my transgression nor my sin, O Jehovah.
- Without punishment they run and prepare themselves, Stir up to meet me, and see.
- And Thou, Jehovah, God of Hosts, God of Israel, Awake to inspect all the nations. Favour not any treacherous dealers of iniquity. Selah.
- They turn back at evening, They make a noise like a dog, And go round about the city.
- Lo, they belch out with their mouths, Swords [are] in their lips, for `Who heareth?'
- And Thou, O Jehovah dost laugh at them, Thou dost mock at all the nations.
- O my Strength, unto Thee I take heed, For God [is] my tower -- the God of my kindness.
- God doth go before me, He causeth me to look on mine enemies.
- Slay them not, lest my people forget, Shake them by Thy strength, And bring them down, O Lord our shield.
- The sin of their mouth [is] a word of their lips, And they are captured in their pride, And from the curse and lying they recount.
- Consume in fury, consume and they are not, And they know that God is ruling in Jacob, To the ends of the earth. Selah.
- And they turn back at evening, They make a noise like a dog, And they go round about the city.
- They -- they wander for food, If they are not satisfied -- then they murmur.
- And I -- I sing [of] Thy strength, And I sing at morn [of] Thy kindness, For thou hast been a tower to me, And a refuge for me in a day of adversity.
- O my Strength, unto Thee I sing praise, For God [is] my tower, the God of my kindness!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.