52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- For the rest, my brethren, rejoice in [the] Lord: to write the same things to you, to me [is] not irksome, and for you safe.
- See to dogs, see to evil workmen, see to the concision.
- For *we* are the circumcision, who worship by [the] Spirit of God, and boast in Christ Jesus, and do not trust in flesh.
- Though *I* have [my] trust even in flesh; if any other think to trust in flesh, *I* rather:
- as to circumcision, [I received it] the eighth day; of [the] race of Israel, of [the] tribe of Benjamin, Hebrew of Hebrews; as to [the] law, a Pharisee;
- as to zeal, persecuting the assembly; as to righteousness which [is] in [the] law, found blameless;
- but what things were gain to me these I counted, on account of Christ, loss.
- But surely I count also all things to be loss on account of the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, on account of whom I have suffered the loss of all, and count them to be filth, that I may gain Christ;
- and that I may be found in him, not having my righteousness, which [would be] on the principle of law, but that which is by faith of Christ, the righteousness which [is] of God through faith,
- to know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being conformed to his death,
- if any way I arrive at the resurrection from among [the] dead.
- Not that I have already obtained [the prize], or am already perfected; but I pursue, if also I may get possession [of it], seeing that also I have been taken possession of by Christ [Jesus].
- Brethren, *I* do not count to have got possession myself; but one thing -- forgetting the things behind, and stretching out to the things before,
- I pursue, [looking] towards [the] goal, for the prize of the calling on high of God in Christ Jesus.
- As many therefore as [are] perfect, let us be thus minded; and if ye are any otherwise minded, this also God shall reveal to you.
- But whereto we have attained, [let us] walk in the same steps.
- Be imitators [all] together of me, brethren, and fix your eyes on those walking thus as you have us for a model;
- (for many walk of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they [are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:
- whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is] the belly, and [their] glory in their shame, who mind earthly things:)
- for *our* commonwealth has its existence in [the] heavens, from which also we await the Lord Jesus Christ [as] Saviour,
- who shall transform our body of humiliation into conformity to his body of glory, according to the working of [the] power which he has even to subdue all things to himself.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- So that, my brethren, beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, thus stand fast in [the] Lord, beloved.
- I exhort Euodia, and exhort Syntyche, to be of the same mind in [the] Lord;
- yea, I ask thee also, true yokefellow, assist them, who have contended along with me in the glad tidings, with Clement also, and my other fellow-labourers, whose names [are] in [the] book of life.
- Rejoice in [the] Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice.
- Let your gentleness be known of all men. The Lord [is] near.
- Be careful about nothing; but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
- and the peace of God, which surpasses every understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts by Christ Jesus.
- For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things [are] true, whatsoever things [are] noble, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] amiable, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue and if any praise, think on these things.
- What ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, these things do; and the God of peace shall be with you.
- But I rejoiced in [the] Lord greatly, that now however at length ye have revived your thinking of me, though surely ye did also think [of me], but lacked opportunity.
- Not that I speak as regards privation, for as to me *I* have learnt in those circumstances in which I am, to be satisfied in myself.
- I know both how to be abased and I know how to abound. In everything and in all things I am initiated both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer privation.
- I have strength for all things in him that gives me power.
- But ye have done well in taking part in my affliction.
- And know also *ye*, O Philippians, that in [the] beginning of the gospel, when I came out of Macedonia, no assembly communicated [anything] to me in [the] way of giving and receiving save *ye* alone;
- for also in Thessalonica once and even twice ye sent to me for my need.
- Not that I seek gift, but I seek fruit abounding to your account.
- But I have all things in full supply and abound; I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things [sent] from you, an odour of sweet savour, an acceptable sacrifice, agreeable to God.
- But my God shall abundantly supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- But to our God and Father [be] glory to the ages of ages. Amen.
- Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren who [are] with me salute you.
- All the saints salute you, and specially those of the household of Caesar.
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Amen.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.