|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- As to the rest, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord; the same things to write to you to me indeed is not tiresome, and for you [is] sure;
- look to the dogs, look to the evil-workers, look to the concision;
- for we are the circumcision, who by the Spirit are serving God, and glorying in Christ Jesus, and in flesh having no trust,
- though I also have [cause of] trust in flesh. If any other one doth think to have trust in flesh, I more;
- circumcision on the eighth day! of the race of Israel! of the tribe of Benjamin! a Hebrew of Hebrews! according to law a Pharisee!
- according to zeal persecuting the assembly! according to righteousness that is in law becoming blameless!
- But what things were to me gains, these I have counted, because of the Christ, loss;
- yes, indeed, and I count all things to be loss, because of the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, because of whom of the all things I suffered loss, and do count them to be refuse, that Christ I may gain, and be found in him,
- not having my righteousness, which [is] of law, but that which [is] through faith of Christ -- the righteousness that is of God by the faith,
- to know him, and the power of his rising again, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being conformed to his death,
- if anyhow I may attain to the rising again of the dead.
- Not that I did already obtain, or have been already perfected; but I pursue, if also I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by the Christ Jesus;
- brethren, I do not reckon myself to have laid hold; and one thing -- the things behind indeed forgetting, and to the things before stretching forth --
- to the mark I pursue for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- As many, therefore, as [are] perfect -- let us think this, and if [in] anything ye think otherwise, this also shall God reveal to you,
- but to what we have come -- by the same rule walk, the same thing think;
- become followers together of me, brethren, and observe those thus walking, according as ye have us -- a pattern;
- for many walk of whom many times I told you -- and now also weeping tell -- the enemies of the cross of the Christ!
- whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is] the belly, and whose glory [is] in their shame, who the things on earth are minding.
- For our citizenship is in the heavens, whence also a Saviour we await -- the Lord Jesus Christ --
- who shall transform the body of our humiliation to its becoming conformed to the body of his glory, according to the working of his power, even to subject to himself the all things.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- So then, my brethren, beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand ye in the Lord, beloved.
- Euodia I exhort, and Syntyche I exhort, to be of the same mind in the Lord;
- and I ask also thee, genuine yoke-fellow, be assisting those women who in the good news did strive along with me, with Clement also, and the others, my fellow-workers, whose names [are] in the book of life.
- Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice;
- let your forbearance be known to all men; the Lord [is] near;
- for nothing be anxious, but in everything by prayer, and by supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God;
- and the peace of God, that is surpassing all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
- As to the rest, brethren, as many things as are true, as many as [are] grave, as many as [are] righteous, as many as [are] pure, as many as [are] lovely, as many as [are] of good report, if any worthiness, and if any praise, these things think upon;
- the things that also ye did learn, and receive, and hear, and saw in me, those do, and the God of the peace shall be with you.
- And I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at length ye flourished again in caring for me, for which also ye were caring, and lacked opportunity;
- not that in respect of want I say [it], for I did learn in the things in which I am -- to be content;
- I have known both to be abased, and I have known to abound; in everything and in all things I have been initiated, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want.
- For all things I have strength, in Christ's strengthening me;
- but ye did well, having communicated with my tribulation;
- and ye have known, even ye Philippians, that in the beginning of the good news when I went forth from Macedonia, no assembly did communicate with me in regard to giving and receiving except ye only;
- because also in Thessalonica, both once and again to my need ye sent;
- not that I seek after the gift, but I seek after the fruit that is overflowing to your account;
- and I have all things, and abound; I am filled, having received from Epaphroditus the things from you -- an odour of a sweet smell -- a sacrifice acceptable, well-pleasing to God:
- and my God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus;
- and to God, even our Father, [is] the glory -- to the ages of the ages. Amen.
- Salute ye every saint in Christ Jesus; there salute you the brethren with me;
- there salute you all the saints, and specially those of Caesar's house;
- the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [is] with you all. Amen.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.