52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A wise son [heareth] his father's instruction; but a scorner heareth not rebuke.
- A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth; but the soul of the treacherous, violence.
- He that guardeth his mouth keepeth his soul; destruction shall be to him that openeth wide his lips.
- A sluggard's soul desireth and hath nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
- A righteous [man] hateth lying; but the wicked maketh himself odious and cometh to shame.
- Righteousness preserveth him that is perfect in the way; but wickedness overthroweth the sinner.
- There is that feigneth himself rich, and hath nothing; there is that maketh himself poor, and hath great wealth.
- The ransom of a man's life is his riches; but the indigent heareth not rebuke.
- The light of the righteous rejoiceth; but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out.
- By pride there only cometh contention; but with the well-advised is wisdom.
- Wealth [gotten] by vanity diminisheth; but he that gathereth by manual-labour shall increase [it].
- Hope deferred maketh the heart sick; but the desire [that] cometh to pass is a tree of life.
- Whoso despiseth the word shall be held by it; but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.
- The teaching of the wise [man] is a fountain of life, to turn away from the snares of death.
- Good understanding procureth favour; but the way of the treacherous is hard.
- Every prudent [man] acteth with knowledge; but the foolish layeth open [his] folly.
- A wicked messenger falleth into evil; but a faithful ambassador is health.
- Poverty and shame shall be [to] him that refuseth instruction; but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.
- The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul; but it is abomination to the foolish to depart from evil.
- He that walketh with wise [men] becometh wise; but a companion of the foolish will be depraved.
- Evil pursueth sinners; but to the righteous good shall be repaid.
- A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children; but the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous [man].
- Much food is in the tillage of the poor; but there is that is lost for want of judgment.
- He that spareth his rod hateth his son; but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
- The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul; but the belly of the wicked shall want.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.