|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A wise son -- the instruction of a father, And a scorner -- he hath not heard rebuke.
- From the fruit of the mouth a man eateth good, And the soul of the treacherous -- violence.
- Whoso is keeping his mouth, is keeping his soul, Whoso is opening wide his lips -- ruin to him!
- The soul of the slothful is desiring, and hath not. And the soul of the diligent is made fat.
- A false word the righteous hateth, And the wicked causeth abhorrence, and is confounded.
- Righteousness keepeth him who is perfect in the way, And wickedness overthroweth a sin offering.
- There is who is making himself rich, and hath nothing, Who is making himself poor, and wealth [is] abundant.
- The ransom of a man's life [are] his riches, And the poor hath not heard rebuke.
- The light of the righteous rejoiceth, And the lamp of the wicked is extinguished.
- A vain man through pride causeth debate, And with the counselled [is] wisdom.
- Wealth from vanity becometh little, And whoso is gathering by the hand becometh great.
- Hope prolonged is making the heart sick, And a tree of life [is] the coming desire.
- Whoso is despising the Word is destroyed for it, And whoso is fearing the Command is repayed.
- The law of the wise [is] a fountain of life, To turn aside from snares of death.
- Good understanding giveth grace, And the way of the treacherous [is] hard.
- Every prudent one dealeth with knowledge, And a fool spreadeth out folly.
- A wicked messenger falleth into evil, And a faithful ambassador is healing.
- Whoso is refusing instruction -- poverty and shame, And whoso is observing reproof is honoured.
- A desire accomplished is sweet to the soul, And an abomination to fools [is]: Turn from evil.
- Whoso is walking with wise men is wise, And a companion of fools suffereth evil.
- Evil pursueth sinners, And good recompenseth the righteous.
- A good man causeth sons' sons to inherit, And laid up for the righteous [is] the sinner's wealth.
- Abundance of food -- the tillage of the poor, And substance is consumed without judgment.
- Whoso is sparing his rod is hating his son, And whoso is loving him hath hastened him chastisement.
- The righteous is eating to the satiety of his soul, And the belly of the wicked lacketh!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.