|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to save a fortune with your online shopping? Shop online with Amazing-Bargains.com!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- By sons of Korah. -- A Psalm, a song. His foundation [is] in holy mountains.
- Jehovah is loving the gates of Zion Above all the tabernacles of Jacob.
- Honourable things are spoken in Thee, O city of God. Selah.
- I mention Rahab and Babel to those knowing Me, Lo, Philistia, and Tyre, with Cush! This [one] was born there.
- And of Zion it is said: Each one was born in her, And He, the Most High, doth establish her.
- Jehovah doth recount in the describing of the peoples, `This [one] was born there.' Selah.
- Singers also as players on instruments, All my fountains [are] in Thee!
- A Song, a Psalm, by sons of Korah, to the Overseer, `Concerning the Sickness of Afflictions.' -- An instruction, by Heman the Ezrahite. O Jehovah, God of my salvation, Daily I have cried, nightly before Thee,
- My prayer cometh in before Thee, Incline Thine ear to my loud cry,
- For my soul hath been full of evils, And my life hath come to Sheol.
- I have been reckoned with those going down [to] the pit, I have been as a man without strength.
- Among the dead -- free, As pierced ones lying in the grave, Whom Thou hast not remembered any more, Yea, they by Thy hand have been cut off.
- Thou hast put me in the lowest pit, In dark places, in depths.
- Upon me hath Thy fury lain, And [with] all Thy breakers Thou hast afflicted. Selah.
- Thou hast put mine acquaintance far from me, Thou hast made me an abomination to them, Shut up -- I go not forth.
- Mine eye hath grieved because of affliction, I called Thee, O Jehovah, all the day, I have spread out unto Thee my hands.
- To the dead dost Thou do wonders? Do Rephaim rise? do they thank Thee? Selah.
- Is Thy kindness recounted in the grave? Thy faithfulness in destruction?
- Are Thy wonders known in the darkness? And Thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
- And I, unto Thee, O Jehovah, I have cried, And in the morning doth my prayer come before Thee.
- Why, O Jehovah, castest Thou off my soul? Thou hidest Thy face from me.
- I [am] afflicted, and expiring from youth, I have borne Thy terrors -- I pine away.
- Over me hath Thy wrath passed, Thy terrors have cut me off,
- They have surrounded me as waters all the day, They have gone round against me together,
- Thou hast put far from me lover and friend, Mine acquaintance [is] the place of darkness!
- An instruction, by Ethan the Ezrahite. Of the kind acts of Jehovah, to the age I sing, To all generations I make known Thy faithfulness with my mouth,
- For I said, `To the age is kindness built, The heavens! Thou dost establish Thy faithfulness in them.'
- I have made a covenant for My chosen, I have sworn to David My servant:
- `Even to the age do I establish thy seed, And have built to generation and generation thy throne. Selah.
- and the heavens confess Thy wonders, O Jehovah, Thy faithfulness also [is] in an assembly of holy ones.
- For who in the sky, Compareth himself to Jehovah? Is like to Jehovah among sons of the mighty?
- God is very terrible, In the secret counsel of His holy ones, And fearful over all surrounding Him.
- O Jehovah, God of Hosts, Who [is] like Thee -- a strong Jah? And Thy faithfulness [is] round about Thee.
- Thou [art] ruler over the pride of the sea, In the lifting up of its billows Thou dost restrain them.
- Thou hast bruised Rahab, as one wounded. With the arm of Thy strength Thou hast scattered Thine enemies.
- Thine [are] the heavens -- the earth also [is] Thine, The habitable world and its fulness, Thou hast founded them.
- North and south Thou hast appointed them, Tabor and Hermon in Thy name do sing.
- Thou hast an arm with might, Strong is Thy hand -- high Thy right hand.
- Righteousness and judgment [Are] the fixed place of Thy throne, Kindness and truth go before Thy face.
- O the happiness of the people knowing the shout, O Jehovah, in the light of Thy face they walk habitually.
- In Thy name they rejoice all the day, And in Thy righteousness they are exalted,
- For the beauty of their strength [art] Thou, And in Thy good will is our horn exalted,
- For of Jehovah [is] our shield, And of the Holy One of Israel our king.
- Then Thou hast spoken in vision, To Thy saint, yea, Thou sayest, I have placed help upon a mighty one, Exalted a chosen one out of the people,
- I have found David My servant, With My holy oil I have anointed him.
- With whom My hand is established, My arm also doth strengthen him.
- An enemy exacteth not upon him, And a son of perverseness afflicteth him not.
- And I have beaten down before him his adversaries, And those hating him I plague,
- And My faithfulness and kindness [are] with him, And in My name is his horn exalted.
- And I have set on the sea his hand, And on the rivers his right hand.
- He proclaimeth me: `Thou [art] my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.'
- I also first-born do appoint him, Highest of the kings of the earth.
- To the age I keep for him My kindness, And My covenant [is] stedfast with him.
- And I have set his seed for ever, And his throne as the days of the heavens.
- If his sons forsake My law, And in My judgments do not walk;
- If My statutes they pollute, And My commands do not keep,
- I have looked after with a rod their transgression, And with strokes their iniquity,
- And My kindness I break not from him, Nor do I deal falsely in My faithfulness.
- I profane not My covenant, And that which is going forth from My lips I change not.
- Once I have sworn by My holiness, I lie not to David,
- His seed is to the age, And his throne [is] as the sun before Me,
- As the moon it is established -- to the age, And the witness in the sky is stedfast. Selah.
- And Thou, Thou hast cast off, and dost reject, Thou hast shown Thyself wroth With Thine anointed,
- Hast rejected the covenant of Thy servant, Thou hast polluted to the earth his crown,
- Thou hast broken down all his hedges, Thou hast made his fenced places a ruin.
- Spoiled him have all passing by the way, He hath been a reproach to his neighbours,
- Thou hast exalted the right hand of his adversaries, Thou hast caused all his enemies to rejoice.
- Also -- Thou turnest back the sharpness of his sword, And hast not established him in battle,
- Hast caused [him] to cease from his brightness, And his throne to the earth hast cast down.
- Thou hast shortened the days of his youth, Hast covered him over [with] shame. Selah.
- Till when, O Jehovah, art Thou hidden? For ever doth Thy fury burn as fire?
- Remember, I pray Thee, what [is] life-time? Wherefore in vain hast Thou created All the sons of men?
- Who [is] the man that liveth, and doth not see death? He delivereth his soul from the hand of Sheol. Selah.
- Where [are] Thy former kindnesses, O Lord. Thou hast sworn to David in Thy faithfulness,
- Remember, O Lord, the reproach of Thy servants, I have borne in my bosom all the strivings of the peoples,
- Wherewith Thine enemies reproached, O Jehovah, Wherewith they have reproached The steps of Thine anointed.
- Blessed [is] Jehovah to the age. Amen, and amen!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.