|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 1
- The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
- Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth; For thy love is better than wine.
- Thine ointments savour sweetly; Thy name is an ointment poured forth: Therefore do the virgins love thee.
- Draw me, we will run after thee! -- The king hath brought me into his chambers -- We will be glad and rejoice in thee, We will remember thy love more than wine. They love thee uprightly.
- I am black, but comely, daughters of Jerusalem, As the tents of Kedar, As the curtains of Solomon.
- Look not upon me, because I am black; Because the sun hath looked upon me. My mother's children were angry with me: They made me keeper of the vineyards; Mine own vineyard have I not kept.
- Tell me, thou whom my soul loveth, Where thou feedest [thy flock], Where thou makest it to rest at noon; For why should I be as one veiled Beside the flocks of thy companions?
- If thou know not, thou fairest among women, Go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, And feed thy kids beside the shepherds' booths.
- I compare thee, my love, To a steed in Pharaoh's chariots.
- Thy cheeks are comely with bead-rows, Thy neck with ornamental chains.
- We will make thee bead-rows of gold With studs of silver.
- While the king is at his table, My spikenard sendeth forth its fragrance.
- A bundle of myrrh is my beloved unto me; He shall pass the night between my breasts.
- My beloved is unto me a cluster of henna-flowers In the vineyards of Engedi.
- Behold, thou art fair, my love; Behold, thou art fair: thine eyes are doves.
- Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant; Also our bed is green.
- The beams of our houses are cedars, Our rafters are cypresses.
Song of Solomon 2
- I am a narcissus of Sharon, A lily of the valleys.
- As the lily among thorns, So is my love among the daughters.
- As the apple-tree among the trees of the wood, So is my beloved among the sons: In his shadow have I rapture and sit down; And his fruit is sweet to my taste.
- He hath brought me to the house of wine, And his banner over me is love.
- Sustain ye me with raisin-cakes, Refresh me with apples; For I am sick of love.
- His left hand is under my head, And his right hand doth embrace me.
- I charge you, daughters of Jerusalem, By the gazelles, or by the hinds of the field, That ye stir not up, nor awake [my] love, till he please.
- The voice of my beloved! Behold, he cometh Leaping upon the mountains, Skipping upon the hills.
- My beloved is like a gazelle or a young hart. Behold, he standeth behind our wall, He looketh in through the windows, Glancing through the lattice.
- My beloved spake and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
- For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over, it is gone:
- The flowers appear on the earth; The time of singing is come, And the voice of the turtle-dove is heard in our land;
- The fig-tree melloweth her winter figs, And the vines in bloom give forth [their] fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away!
- My dove, in the clefts of the rock, In the covert of the precipice, Let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; For sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
- Take us the foxes, The little foxes, that spoil the vineyards; For our vineyards are in bloom.
- My beloved is mine, and I am his; He feedeth [his flock] among the lilies,
- Until the day dawn, and the shadows flee away. Turn, my beloved: be thou like a gazelle or a young hart, Upon the mountains of Bether.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.