52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are mine.
- Are there not mockers around me? and doth [not] mine eye abide in their provocation?
- Lay down now [a pledge], be thou surety for me with thyself: who is he that striketh hands with me?
- For thou hast hidden their heart from understanding; therefore thou wilt not exalt [them].
- He that betrayeth friends for a prey -- even the eyes of his children shall fail.
- And he hath made me a proverb of the peoples; and I am become one to be spit on in the face.
- And mine eye is dim by reason of grief, and all my members are as a shadow.
- Upright men [shall be] astonished at this, and the innocent shall be stirred up against the ungodly;
- But the righteous shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall increase in strength.
- But as for you all, pray come on again; and I shall not find one wise man among you.
- My days are past, my purposes are broken off, the cherished thoughts of my heart.
- They change the night into day; the light [they imagine] near in presence of the darkness.
- If I wait, Sheol is my house; I spread my bed in the darkness:
- I cry to the grave, Thou art my father! to the worm, My mother, and my sister!
- And where is then my hope? yea, my hope, who shall see it?
- It shall go down to the bars of Sheol, when [our] rest shall be together in the dust.
500 Internal Server Error
- And Bildad the Shuhite answered and said,
- How long will ye hunt for words? Be intelligent, and then we will speak.
- Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and reputed stupid in your sight?
- Thou that tearest thyself in thine anger, shall the earth be forsaken for thee? and shall the rock be removed out of its place?
- Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the flame of his fire shall not shine.
- The light shall become dark in his tent, and his lamp over him shall be put out.
- The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down.
- For he is sent into the net by his own feet, and he walketh on the meshes;
- The gin taketh [him] by the heel, the snare layeth hold on him;
- A cord is hidden for him in the ground, and his trap in the way.
- Terrors make him afraid on every side, and chase him at his footsteps.
- His strength is hunger-bitten, and calamity is ready at his side.
- The firstborn of death devoureth the members of his body; it will devour his members.
- His confidence shall be rooted out of his tent, and it shall lead him away to the king of terrors:
- They who are none of his shall dwell in his tent; brimstone shall be showered upon his habitation:
- His roots shall be dried up beneath, and above shall his branch be cut off;
- His remembrance shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name on the pasture-grounds.
- He is driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
- He hath neither son nor grandson among his people, nor any remaining in the places of his sojourn.
- They that come after shall be astonished at his day, as they that went before [them] were affrighted.
- Surely, such are the dwellings of the unrighteous man, and such the place of him that knoweth not łGod.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.