|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- A good name is to be more desired than great wealth, Favor is better than silver and gold.
- The rich and the poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all.
- The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, But the naive go on, and are punished for it.
- The reward of humility and the fear of the LORD Are riches, honor and life.
- Thorns and snares are in the way of the perverse; He who guards himself will be far from them.
- Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.
- The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower becomes the lender's slave.
- He who sows iniquity will reap vanity, And the rod of his fury will perish.
- He who is generous will be blessed, For he gives some of his food to the poor.
- Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease.
- He who loves purity of heart And whose speech is gracious, the king is his friend.
- The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, But He overthrows the words of the treacherous man.
- The sluggard says, "There is a lion outside; I will be killed in the streets!'
- The mouth of an adulteress is a deep pit; He who is cursed of the LORD will fall into it.
- Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.
- He who oppresses the poor to make more for himself Or who gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.
- Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise, And apply your mind to my knowledge;
- For it will be pleasant if you keep them within you, That they may be ready on your lips.
- So that your trust may be in the LORD, I have taught you today, even you.
- Have I not written to you excellent things Of counsels and knowledge,
- To make you know the certainty of the words of truth That you may correctly answer him who sent you?
- Do not rob the poor because he is poor, Or crush the afflicted at the gate;
- For the LORD will plead their case And take the life of those who rob them.
- Do not associate with a man given to anger; Or go with a hot-tempered man,
- Or you will learn his ways And find a snare for yourself.
- Do not be among those who give pledges, Among those who become guarantors for debts.
- If you have nothing with which to pay, Why should he take your bed from under you?
- Do not move the ancient boundary Which your fathers have set.
- Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before obscure men. 23
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.