|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- "These things I have spoken to you so that you may be kept from stumbling.
- " They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God.
- "These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me.
- "But these things I have spoken to you, so that when their hour comes, you may remember that I told you of them. These things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you.
- "But now I am going to Him who sent Me; and none of you asks Me, " Where are You going?'
- "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
- "But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.
- "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;
- concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me;
- and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me;
- and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.
- "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
- "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
- "He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.
- " All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.
- " A little while, and you will no longer see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me.'
- Some of His disciples then said to one another, "What is this thing He is telling us, " A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me'; and, "because I go to the Father'?'
- So they were saying, "What is this that He says, "A little while'? We do not know what He is talking about.'
- Jesus knew that they wished to question Him, and He said to them, "Are you deliberating together about this, that I said, "A little while, and you will not see Me, and again a little while, and you will see Me'?
- "Truly, truly, I say to you, that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; you will grieve, but your grief will be turned into joy.
- " Whenever a woman is in labor she has pain, because her hour has come; but when she gives birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish because of the joy that a child has been born into the world.
- "Therefore you too have grief now; but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you.
- " In that day you will not question Me about anything. Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.
- " Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full.
- "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; an hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but will tell you plainly of the Father.
- " In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I will request of the Father on your behalf;
- for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came forth from the Father.
- " I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world again and going to the Father.'
- His disciples said, "Lo, now You are speaking plainly and are not using a figure of speech.
- "Now we know that You know all things, and have no need for anyone to question You; by this we believe that You came from God.'
- Jesus answered them, "Do you now believe?
- "Behold, an hour is coming, and has already come, for you to be scattered, each to his own home, and to leave Me alone; and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.
- "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.' 17
- Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You,
- even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life.
- "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
- " I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do.
- "Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
- " I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
- "Now they have come to know that everything You have given Me is from You;
- for the words which You gave Me I have given to them; and they received them and truly understood that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me.
- " I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but of those whom You have given Me; for they are Yours;
- and all things that are Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine; and I have been glorified in them.
- "I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are.
- "While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your name which You have given Me; and I guarded them and not one of them perished but the son of perdition, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.
- "But now I come to You; and these things I speak in the world so that they may have My joy made full in themselves.
- "I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
- "I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.
- " They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
- " Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.
- "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
- "For their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.
- "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;
- that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
- "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one;
- I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.
- "Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
- "O righteous Father, although the world has not known You, yet I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me;
- and I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.' 18
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- When Jesus had spoken these words, He went forth with His disciples over the ravine of the Kidron, where there was a garden, in which He entered with His disciples.
- Now Judas also, who was betraying Him, knew the place, for Jesus had often met there with His disciples.
- Judas then, having received the Roman cohort and officers from the chief priests and the Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.
- So Jesus, knowing all the things that were coming upon Him, went forth and said to them, " Whom do you seek?'
- They answered Him, "Jesus the Nazarene.' He said to them, "I am He.' And Judas also, who was betraying Him, was standing with them.
- So when He said to them, "I am He,' they drew back and fell to the ground.
- Therefore He again asked them, " Whom do you seek?' And they said, "Jesus the Nazarene.'
- Jesus answered, "I told you that I am He; so if you seek Me, let these go their way,'
- to fulfill the word which He spoke, " Of those whom You have given Me I lost not one.'
- Simon Peter then, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's slave, and cut off his right ear; and the slave's name was Malchus.
- So Jesus said to Peter, "Put the sword into the sheath; the cup which the Father has given Me, shall I not drink it?'
- So the Roman cohort and the commander and the officers of the Jews, arrested Jesus and bound Him,
- and led Him to Annas first; for he was father-in-law of Caiaphas, who was high priest that year.
- Now Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jews that it was expedient for one man to die on behalf of the people.
- Simon Peter was following Jesus, and so was another disciple. Now that disciple was known to the high priest, and entered with Jesus into the court of the high priest,
- but Peter was standing at the door outside. So the other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out and spoke to the doorkeeper, and brought Peter in.
- Then the slave-girl who kept the door said to Peter, " You are not also one of this man's disciples, are you?' He said, "I am not.'
- Now the slaves and the officers were standing there, having made a charcoal fire, for it was cold and they were warming themselves; and Peter was also with them, standing and warming himself.
- The high priest then questioned Jesus about His disciples, and about His teaching.
- Jesus answered him, "I have spoken openly to the world; I always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where all the Jews come together; and I spoke nothing in secret.
- "Why do you question Me? Question those who have heard what I spoke to them; they know what I said.'
- When He had said this, one of the officers standing nearby struck Jesus, saying, "Is that the way You answer the high priest?'
- Jesus answered him, "If I have spoken wrongly, testify of the wrong; but if rightly, why do you strike Me?'
- So Annas sent Him bound to Caiaphas the high priest.
- Now Simon Peter was standing and warming himself. So they said to him, " You are not also one of His disciples, are you?' He denied it, and said, "I am not.'
- One of the slaves of the high priest, being a relative of the one whose ear Peter cut off, said, "Did I not see you in the garden with Him?'
- Peter then denied it again, and immediately a rooster crowed.
- Then they led Jesus from Caiaphas into the Praetorium, and it was early; and they themselves did not enter into the Praetorium so that they would not be defiled, but might eat the Passover.
- Therefore Pilate went out to them and said, "What accusation do you bring against this Man?'
- They answered and said to him, "If this Man were not an evildoer, we would not have delivered Him to you.'
- So Pilate said to them, "Take Him yourselves, and judge Him according to your law.' The Jews said to him, "We are not permitted to put anyone to death,'
- to fulfill the word of Jesus which He spoke, signifying by what kind of death He was about to die.
- Therefore Pilate entered again into the Praetorium, and summoned Jesus and said to Him, " Are You the King of the Jews?'
- Jesus answered, "Are you saying this on your own initiative, or did others tell you about Me?'
- Pilate answered, "I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests delivered You to me; what have You done?'
- Jesus answered, " My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.'
- Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?' Jesus answered, " You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.'
- Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?' And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews and said to them, " I find no guilt in Him.
- " But you have a custom that I release someone for you at the Passover; do you wish then that I release for you the King of the Jews?'
- So they cried out again, saying, " Not this Man, but Barabbas.' Now Barabbas was a robber. 19
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.