52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!
- But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.
- He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.
- The wicked are not so, But they are like chaff which the wind drives away.
- Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
- For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish. 2
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing?
- The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
- "Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!'
- He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.
- Then He will speak to them in His anger And terrify them in His fury, saying,
- "But as for Me, I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain.'
- "I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.
- "Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.
- "You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.'
- Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; Take warning, O judges of the earth.
- Worship the LORD with reverence And rejoice with trembling.
- Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him! 3 Morning Prayer of Trust in God. A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.