52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.
- Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.
- For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same;
- for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.
- Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience' sake.
- For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing.
- Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.
- Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
- For this, " YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, YOU SHALL NOT STEAL, YOU SHALL NOT COVET,' and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, " YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.'
- Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
- Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed.
- The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.
- Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy.
- But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. 14
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions.
- One person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only.
- The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him.
- Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
- One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind.
- He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God.
- For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself;
- for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
- For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
- But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.
- For it is written, " AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD.'
- So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
- Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.
- I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; but to him who thinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
- For if because of food your brother is hurt, you are no longer walking according to love. Do not destroy with your food him for whom Christ died.
- Therefore do not let what is for you a good thing be spoken of as evil;
- for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
- For he who in this way serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men.
- So then let us pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another.
- Do not tear down the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are clean, but they are evil for the man who eats and gives offense.
- It is good not to eat meat or to drink wine, or to do anything by which your brother stumbles.
- The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
- But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and whatever is not from faith is sin. 15
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.