|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Transgression speaks to the ungodly within his heart; There is no fear of God before his eyes.
- For it flatters him in his own eyes Concerning the discovery of his iniquity and the hatred of it.
- The words of his mouth are wickedness and deceit; He has ceased to be wise and to do good.
- He plans wickedness upon his bed; He sets himself on a path that is not good; He does not despise evil.
- Your lovingkindness, O LORD, extends to the heavens, Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
- Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; Your judgments are like a great deep. O LORD, You preserve man and beast.
- How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
- They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.
- For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.
- O continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You, And Your righteousness to the upright in heart.
- Let not the foot of pride come upon me, And let not the hand of the wicked drive me away.
- There the doers of iniquity have fallen; They have been thrust down and cannot rise. 37 Security of Those Who Trust in the LORD, and Insecurity of the Wicked. A Psalm of David.
- Do not fret because of evildoers, Be not envious toward wrongdoers.
- For they will wither quickly like the grass And fade like the green herb.
- Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
- Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.
- Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
- He will bring forth your righteousness as the light And your judgment as the noonday.
- Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes.
- Cease from anger and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing.
- For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land.
- Yet a little while and the wicked man will be no more; And you will look carefully for his place and he will not be there.
- But the humble will inherit the land And will delight themselves in abundant prosperity.
- The wicked plots against the righteous And gnashes at him with his teeth.
- The Lord laughs at him, For He sees his day is coming.
- The wicked have drawn the sword and bent their bow To cast down the afflicted and the needy, To slay those who are upright in conduct.
- Their sword will enter their own heart, And their bows will be broken.
- Better is the little of the righteous Than the abundance of many wicked.
- For the arms of the wicked will be broken, But the LORD sustains the righteous.
- The LORD knows the days of the blameless, And their inheritance will be forever.
- They will not be ashamed in the time of evil, And in the days of famine they will have abundance.
- But the wicked will perish; And the enemies of the LORD will be like the glory of the pastures, They vanish like smoke they vanish away.
- The wicked borrows and does not pay back, But the righteous is gracious and gives.
- For those blessed by Him will inherit the land, But those cursed by Him will be cut off.
- The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way.
- When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, Because the LORD is the One who holds his hand.
- I have been young and now I am old, Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken Or his descendants begging bread.
- All day long he is gracious and lends, And his descendants are a blessing.
- Depart from evil and do good, So you will abide forever.
- For the LORD loves justice And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off.
- The righteous will inherit the land And dwell in it forever.
- The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice.
- The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip.
- The wicked spies upon the righteous And seeks to kill him.
- The LORD will not leave him in his hand Or let him be condemned when he is judged.
- Wait for the LORD and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land; When the wicked are cut off, you will see it.
- I have seen a wicked, violent man Spreading himself like a luxuriant tree in its native soil.
- Then he passed away, and lo, he was no more; I sought for him, but he could not be found.
- Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; For the man of peace will have a posterity.
- But transgressors will be altogether destroyed; The posterity of the wicked will be cut off.
- But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.
- The LORD helps them and delivers them; He delivers them from the wicked and saves them, Because they take refuge in Him. 38 Prayer of a Suffering Penitent. A Psalm of David, for a memorial.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- OLord, rebuke me not in Your wrath, And chasten me not in Your burning anger.
- For Your arrows have sunk deep into me, And Your hand has pressed down on me.
- There is no soundness in my flesh because of Your indignation; There is no health in my bones because of my sin.
- For my iniquities are gone over my head; As a heavy burden they weigh too much for me.
- My wounds grow foul and fester Because of my folly.
- I am bent over and greatly bowed down; I go mourning all day long.
- For my loins are filled with burning, And there is no soundness in my flesh.
- I am benumbed and badly crushed; I groan because of the agitation of my heart.
- Lord, all my desire is before You; And my sighing is not hidden from You.
- My heart throbs, my strength fails me; And the light of my eyes, even that has gone from me.
- My loved ones and my friends stand aloof from my plague; And my kinsmen stand afar off.
- Those who seek my life lay snares for me; And those who seek to injure me have threatened destruction, And they devise treachery all day long.
- But I, like a deaf man, do not hear; And I am like a mute man who does not open his mouth.
- Yes, I am like a man who does not hear, And in whose mouth are no arguments.
- For I hope in You, O LORD; You will answer, O Lord my God.
- For I said, "May they not rejoice over me, Who, when my foot slips, would magnify themselves against me.'
- For I am ready to fall, And my sorrow is continually before me.
- For I confess my iniquity; I am full of anxiety because of my sin.
- But my enemies are vigorous and strong, And many are those who hate me wrongfully.
- And those who repay evil for good, They oppose me, because I follow what is good.
- Do not forsake me, O LORD; O my God, do not be far from me!
- Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation! 39 The Vanity of Life. For the choir director, for Jeduthun. A Psalm of David.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.