|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- By a servant of Jehovah, by David. The transgression of the wicked Is affirming within my heart, `Fear of God is not before his eyes,
- For he made [it] smooth to himself in his eyes, To find his iniquity to be hated.
- The words of his mouth [are] iniquity and deceit, He ceased to act prudently -- to do good.
- Iniquity he deviseth on his bed, He stationeth himself on a way not good, Evil he doth not refuse.'
- O Jehovah, in the heavens [is] Thy kindness, Thy faithfulness [is] unto the clouds.
- Thy righteousness [is] as mountains of God, Thy judgments [are] a great deep. Man and beast Thou savest, O Jehovah.
- How precious [is] Thy kindness, O God, And the sons of men In the shadow of Thy wings do trust.
- They are filled from the fatness of Thy house, And the stream of Thy delights Thou dost cause them to drink.
- For with Thee [is] a fountain of life, In Thy light we see light.
- Draw out Thy kindness to those knowing Thee, And Thy righteousness to the upright of heart.
- Let not a foot of pride meet me, And a hand of the wicked let not move me.
- There have workers of iniquity fallen, They have been overthrown, And have not been able to arise!
- By David. Do not fret because of evil doers, Be not envious against doers of iniquity,
- For as grass speedily they are cut off, And as the greenness of the tender grass do fade.
- Trust in Jehovah, and do good, Dwell [in] the land, and enjoy faithfulness,
- And delight thyself on Jehovah, And He giveth to thee the petitions of thy heart.
- Roll on Jehovah thy way, And trust upon Him, and He worketh,
- And hath brought out as light thy righteousness, And thy judgment as noon-day.
- Be silent for Jehovah, and stay thyself for Him, Do not fret because of him Who is making prosperous his way, Because of a man doing wicked devices.
- Desist from anger, and forsake fury, Fret not thyself only to do evil.
- For evil doers are cut off, As to those waiting on Jehovah, they possess the land.
- And yet a little, and the wicked is not, And thou hast considered his place, and it is not.
- And the humble do possess the land, And they have delighted themselves In the abundance of peace.
- The wicked is devising against the righteous, And gnashing against him his teeth.
- The Lord doth laugh at him, For He hath seen that his day cometh.
- A sword have the wicked opened, And they have trodden their bow, To cause to fall the poor and needy, To slaughter the upright of the way.
- Their sword doth enter into their own heart, And their bows are shivered.
- Better [is] the little of the righteous, Than the store of many wicked.
- For the arms of the wicked are shivered, And Jehovah is sustaining the righteous.
- Jehovah knoweth the days of the perfect, And their inheritance is -- to the age.
- They are not ashamed in a time of evil, And in days of famine they are satisfied.
- But the wicked perish, and the enemies of Jehovah, As the preciousness of lambs, Have been consumed, In smoke they have been consumed.
- The wicked is borrowing and repayeth not, And the righteous is gracious and giving.
- For His blessed ones do possess the land, And His reviled ones are cut off.
- From Jehovah [are] the steps of a man, They have been prepared, And his way he desireth.
- When he falleth, he is not cast down, For Jehovah is sustaining his hand.
- Young I have been, I have also become old, And I have not seen the righteous forsaken, And his seed seeking bread.
- All the day he is gracious and lending, And his seed [is] for a blessing.
- Turn aside from evil, and do good, and dwell to the age.
- For Jehovah is loving judgment, And He doth not forsake His saintly ones, To the age they have been kept, And the seed of the wicked is cut off.
- The righteous possess the land, And they dwell for ever on it.
- The mouth of the righteous uttereth wisdom, And his tongue speaketh judgment.
- The law of his God [is] his heart, His steps do not slide.
- The wicked is watching for the righteous, And is seeking to put him to death.
- Jehovah doth not leave him in his hand, Nor condemn him in his being judged.
- Look unto Jehovah, and keep His way, And He doth exalt thee to possess the land, In the wicked being cut off -- thou seest!
- I have seen the wicked terrible, And spreading as a green native plant,
- And he passeth away, and lo, he is not, And I seek him, and he is not found!
- Observe the perfect, and see the upright, For the latter end of each [is] peace.
- And transgressors were destroyed together, The latter end of the wicked was cut off.
- And the salvation of the righteous [is] from Jehovah, Their strong place in a time of adversity.
- And Jehovah doth help them and deliver them, He delivereth them from the wicked, And saveth them, Because they trusted in Him!
- A Psalm of David, `To cause to remember.' Jehovah, in Thy wrath reprove me not, Nor in Thy fury chastise me.
- For Thine arrows have come down on me, And Thou lettest down upon me Thy hand.
- Soundness is not in my flesh, Because of Thine indignation, Peace is not in my bones because of my sin.
- For mine iniquities have passed over my head, As a heavy burden -- too heavy for me.
- Stunk -- become corrupt have my wounds, Because of my folly.
- I have been bent down, I have been bowed down -- unto excess, All the day I have gone mourning.
- For my flanks have been full of drought, And soundness is not in my flesh.
- I have been feeble and smitten -- unto excess, I have roared from disquietude of heart.
- Lord, before Thee [is] all my desire, And my sighing from Thee hath not been hid.
- My heart [is] panting, my power hath forsaken me, And the light of mine eyes, Even they are not with me.
- My lovers and my friends over-against my plague stand. And my neighbours afar off have stood.
- And those seeking my soul lay a snare, And those seeking my evil Have spoken mischievous things, And they do deceits meditate all the day.
- And I, as deaf, hear not. And as a dumb one who openeth not his mouth.
- Yea, I am as a man who heareth not, And in his mouth are no reproofs.
- Because for Thee, O Jehovah, I have waited, Thou dost answer, O Lord my God.
- When I said, `Lest they rejoice over me, In the slipping of my foot against me they magnified themselves.
- For I am ready to halt, And my pain [is] before me continually.
- For mine iniquity I declare, I am sorry for my sin.
- And mine enemies [are] lively, They have been strong, and those hating me without cause, Have been multiplied.
- And those paying evil for good accuse me, Because of my pursuing good.
- Do not forsake me, O Jehovah, My God, be not far from me,
- Haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.