52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. O LORD, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me;
- many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. [Selah]
- But thou, O LORD, art a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
- I cry aloud to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy hill. [Selah]
- I lie down and sleep; I wake again, for the LORD sustains me.
- I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
- Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! For thou dost smite all my enemies on the cheek, thou dost break the teeth of the wicked.
- Deliverance belongs to the LORD; thy blessing be upon thy people! [Selah]
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. Answer me when I call, O God of my right! Thou hast given me room when I was in distress. Be gracious to me, and hear my prayer.
- O men, how long shall my honor suffer shame? How long will you love vain words, and seek after lies? [Selah]
- But know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him.
- Be angry, but sin not; commune with your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. [Selah]
- Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the LORD.
- There are many who say, "O that we might see some good! Lift up the light of thy countenance upon us, O LORD!"
- Thou hast put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound.
- In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for thou alone, O LORD, makest me dwell in safety.
500 Internal Server Error
- To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD; give heed to my groaning.
- Hearken to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to thee do I pray.
- O LORD, in the morning thou dost hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for thee, and watch.
- For thou art not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not sojourn with thee.
- The boastful may not stand before thy eyes; thou hatest all evildoers.
- Thou destroyest those who speak lies; the LORD abhors bloodthirsty and deceitful men.
- But I through the abundance of thy steadfast love will enter thy house, I will worship toward thy holy temple in the fear of thee.
- Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of my enemies; make thy way straight before me.
- For there is no truth in their mouth; their heart is destruction, their throat is an open sepulchre, they flatter with their tongue.
- Make them bear their guilt, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; because of their many transgressions cast them out, for they have rebelled against thee.
- But let all who take refuge in thee rejoice, let them ever sing for joy; and do thou defend them, that those who love thy name may exult in thee.
- For thou dost bless the righteous, O LORD; thou dost cover him with favor as with a shield.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.