52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David, in his fleeing from the face of Absalom his son. Jehovah, how have my distresses multiplied! Many are rising up against me.
- Many are saying of my soul, `There is no salvation for him in God.' Selah.
- And Thou, O Jehovah, [art] a shield for me, My honour, and lifter up of my head.
- My voice [is] unto Jehovah: I call: And He answereth me from his holy hill, Selah.
- I -- I have lain down, and I sleep, I have waked, for Jehovah sustaineth me.
- I am not afraid of myriads of people, That round about they have set against me.
- Rise, O Jehovah! save me, my God. Because Thou hast smitten All mine enemies [on] the cheek. The teeth of the wicked Thou hast broken.
- Of Jehovah [is] this salvation; On Thy people [is] Thy blessing! Selah.
- To the Overseer with Stringed Instruments. -- A Psalm of David. In my calling answer Thou me, O God of my righteousness. In adversity Thou gavest enlargement to me; Favour me, and hear my prayer.
- Sons of men! till when [is] my glory for shame? Ye love a vain thing, ye seek a lie. Selah.
- And know ye that Jehovah Hath separated a saintly one to Himself. Jehovah heareth in my calling to Him.
- `Tremble ye, and do not sin;' Say ye [thus] in your heart on your bed, And be ye silent. Selah.
- Sacrifice ye sacrifices of righteousness, And trust ye unto Jehovah.
- Many are saying, `Who doth show us good?' Lift on us the light of Thy face, O Jehovah,
- Thou hast given joy in my heart, From the time their corn and their wine Have been multiplied.
- In peace together I lie down and sleep, For Thou, O Jehovah, alone, In confidence dost cause me to dwell!
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer, `Concerning the Inheritances.' -- A Psalm of David. My sayings hear, O Jehovah, Consider my meditation.
- Be attentive to the voice of my cry, My king and my God, For unto Thee I pray habitually.
- Jehovah, [at] morning Thou hearest my voice, [At] morning I set in array for Thee, And I look out.
- For not a God desiring wickedness [art] Thou, Evil inhabiteth Thee not.
- The boastful station not themselves before Thine eyes: Thou hast hated all working iniquity.
- Thou destroyest those speaking lies, A man of blood and deceit Jehovah doth abominate.
- And I, in the abundance of Thy kindness, I enter Thy house, I bow myself toward Thy holy temple in Thy fear.
- O Jehovah, lead me in Thy righteousness, Because of those observing me, Make straight before me Thy way,
- For there is no stability in their mouth. Their heart [is] mischiefs, An open grave [is] their throat, Their tongue they make smooth.
- Declare them guilty, O God, Let them fall from their own counsels, In the abundance of their transgressions Drive them away, Because they have rebelled against Thee.
- And rejoice do all trusting in Thee, To the age they sing, and Thou coverest them over, And those loving Thy name exult in Thee.
- For Thou blessest the righteous, O Jehovah, As a buckler with favour dost compass him!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.