52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David, in his fleeing from the face of Absalom his son. Jehovah, how have my distresses multiplied! Many are rising up against me.
- Many are saying of my soul, `There is no salvation for him in God.' Selah.
- And Thou, O Jehovah, [art] a shield for me, My honour, and lifter up of my head.
- My voice [is] unto Jehovah: I call: And He answereth me from his holy hill, Selah.
- I -- I have lain down, and I sleep, I have waked, for Jehovah sustaineth me.
- I am not afraid of myriads of people, That round about they have set against me.
- Rise, O Jehovah! save me, my God. Because Thou hast smitten All mine enemies [on] the cheek. The teeth of the wicked Thou hast broken.
- Of Jehovah [is] this salvation; On Thy people [is] Thy blessing! Selah.
- To the Overseer with Stringed Instruments. -- A Psalm of David. In my calling answer Thou me, O God of my righteousness. In adversity Thou gavest enlargement to me; Favour me, and hear my prayer.
- Sons of men! till when [is] my glory for shame? Ye love a vain thing, ye seek a lie. Selah.
- And know ye that Jehovah Hath separated a saintly one to Himself. Jehovah heareth in my calling to Him.
- `Tremble ye, and do not sin;' Say ye [thus] in your heart on your bed, And be ye silent. Selah.
- Sacrifice ye sacrifices of righteousness, And trust ye unto Jehovah.
- Many are saying, `Who doth show us good?' Lift on us the light of Thy face, O Jehovah,
- Thou hast given joy in my heart, From the time their corn and their wine Have been multiplied.
- In peace together I lie down and sleep, For Thou, O Jehovah, alone, In confidence dost cause me to dwell!
- To the Overseer, `Concerning the Inheritances.' -- A Psalm of David. My sayings hear, O Jehovah, Consider my meditation.
- Be attentive to the voice of my cry, My king and my God, For unto Thee I pray habitually.
- Jehovah, [at] morning Thou hearest my voice, [At] morning I set in array for Thee, And I look out.
- For not a God desiring wickedness [art] Thou, Evil inhabiteth Thee not.
- The boastful station not themselves before Thine eyes: Thou hast hated all working iniquity.
- Thou destroyest those speaking lies, A man of blood and deceit Jehovah doth abominate.
- And I, in the abundance of Thy kindness, I enter Thy house, I bow myself toward Thy holy temple in Thy fear.
- O Jehovah, lead me in Thy righteousness, Because of those observing me, Make straight before me Thy way,
- For there is no stability in their mouth. Their heart [is] mischiefs, An open grave [is] their throat, Their tongue they make smooth.
- Declare them guilty, O God, Let them fall from their own counsels, In the abundance of their transgressions Drive them away, Because they have rebelled against Thee.
- And rejoice do all trusting in Thee, To the age they sing, and Thou coverest them over, And those loving Thy name exult in Thee.
- For Thou blessest the righteous, O Jehovah, As a buckler with favour dost compass him!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.