52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, a called apostle, having been separated to the good news of God --
- which He announced before through His prophets in holy writings --
- concerning His Son, (who is come of the seed of David according to the flesh,
- who is marked out Son of God in power, according to the Spirit of sanctification, by the rising again from the dead,) Jesus Christ our Lord;
- through whom we did receive grace and apostleship, for obedience of faith among all the nations, in behalf of his name;
- among whom are also ye, the called of Jesus Christ;
- to all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called saints; Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ!
- first, indeed, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is proclaimed in the whole world;
- for God is my witness, whom I serve in my spirit in the good news of His Son, how unceasingly I make mention of you,
- always in my prayers beseeching, if by any means now at length I shall have a prosperous journey, by the will of God, to come unto you,
- for I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, that ye may be established;
- and that is, that I may be comforted together among you, through the faith in one another, both yours and mine.
- And I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, that many times I did purpose to come unto you -- and was hindered till the present time -- that some fruit I might have also among you, even as also among the other nations.
- Both to Greeks and to foreigners, both to wise and to thoughtless, I am a debtor,
- so, as much as in me is, I am ready also to you who [are] in Rome to proclaim good news,
- for I am not ashamed of the good news of the Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation to every one who is believing, both to Jew first, and to Greek.
- For the righteousness of God in it is revealed from faith to faith, according as it hath been written, `And the righteous one by faith shall live,'
- for revealed is the wrath of God from heaven upon all impiety and unrighteousness of men, holding down the truth in unrighteousness.
- Because that which is known of God is manifest among them, for God did manifest [it] to them,
- for the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world, by the things made being understood, are plainly seen, both His eternal power and Godhead -- to their being inexcusable;
- because, having known God they did not glorify [Him] as God, nor gave thanks, but were made vain in their reasonings, and their unintelligent heart was darkened,
- professing to be wise, they were made fools,
- and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of fowls, and of quadrupeds, and of reptiles.
- Wherefore also God did give them up, in the desires of their hearts, to uncleanness, to dishonour their bodies among themselves;
- who did change the truth of God into a falsehood, and did honour and serve the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed to the ages. Amen.
- Because of this did God give them up to dishonourable affections, for even their females did change the natural use into that against nature;
- and in like manner also the males having left the natural use of the female, did burn in their longing toward one another; males with males working shame, and the recompense of their error that was fit, in themselves receiving.
- And, according as they did not approve of having God in knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mind, to do the things not seemly;
- having been filled with all unrighteousness, whoredom, wickedness, covetousness, malice; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil dispositions; whisperers,
- evil-speakers, God-haters, insulting, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
- unintelligent, faithless, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful;
- who the righteous judgment of God having known -- that those practising such things are worthy of death -- not only do them, but also have delight with those practising them.
500 Internal Server Error
- Therefore, thou art inexcusable, O man -- every one who is judging -- for in that in which thou dost judge the other, thyself thou dost condemn, for the same things thou dost practise who art judging,
- and we have known that the judgment of God is according to truth, upon those practising such things.
- And dost thou think this, O man, who art judging those who such things are practising, and art doing them, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
- or the riches of His goodness, and forbearance, and long-suffering, dost thou despise? -- not knowing that the goodness of God doth lead thee to reformation!
- but, according to thy hardness and impenitent heart, thou dost treasure up to thyself wrath, in a day of wrath and of the revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
- who shall render to each according to his works;
- to those, indeed, who in continuance of a good work, do seek glory, and honour, and incorruptibility -- life age-during;
- and to those contentious, and disobedient, indeed, to the truth, and obeying the unrighteousness -- indignation and wrath,
- tribulation and distress, upon every soul of man that is working the evil, both of Jew first, and of Greek;
- and glory, and honour, and peace, to every one who is working the good, both to Jew first, and to Greek.
- For there is no acceptance of faces with God,
- for as many as without law did sin, without law also shall perish, and as many as did sin in law, through law shall be judged,
- for not the hearers of the law [are] righteous before God, but the doers of the law shall be declared righteous: --
- For, when nations that have not a law, by nature may do the things of the law, these not having a law -- to themselves are a law;
- who do shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also witnessing with them, and between one another the thoughts accusing or else defending,
- in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men, according to my good news, through Jesus Christ.
- Lo, thou art named a Jew, and dost rest upon the law, and dost boast in God,
- and dost know the will, and dost approve the distinctions, being instructed out of the law,
- and hast confidence that thou thyself art a leader of blind ones, a light of those in darkness,
- an instructor of foolish ones, a teacher of babes, having the form of the knowledge and of the truth in the law.
- Thou, then, who art teaching another, thyself dost thou not teach?
- thou who art preaching not to steal, dost thou steal? thou who art saying not to commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou who art abhorring the idols, dost thou rob temples?
- thou who in the law dost boast, through the transgression of the law God dost thou dishonour?
- for the name of God because of you is evil spoken of among the nations, according as it hath been written.
- For circumcision, indeed, doth profit, if law thou mayest practise, but if a transgressor of law thou mayest be, thy circumcision hath become uncircumcision.
- If, therefore the uncircumcision the righteousness of the law may keep, shall not his uncircumcision for circumcision be reckoned?
- and the uncircumcision, by nature, fulfilling the law, shall judge thee who, through letter and circumcision, [art] a transgressor of law.
- For he is not a Jew who is [so] outwardly, neither [is] circumcision that which is outward in flesh;
- but a Jew [is] he who is [so] inwardly, and circumcision [is] of the heart, in spirit, not in letter, of which the praise is not of men, but of God.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.