52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of Ascents. Of David. I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD!"
- Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem!
- Jerusalem, built as a city which is bound firmly together,
- to which the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, as was decreed for Israel, to give thanks to the name of the LORD.
- There thrones for judgment were set, the thrones of the house of David.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! "May they prosper who love you!
- Peace be within your walls, and security within your towers!"
- For my brethren and companions' sake I will say, "Peace be within you!"
- For the sake of the house of the LORD our God, I will seek your good.
- A Song of Ascents. To thee I lift up my eyes, O thou who art enthroned in the heavens!
- Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the LORD our God, till he have mercy upon us.
- Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us, for we have had more than enough of contempt.
- Too long our soul has been sated with the scorn of those who are at ease, the contempt of the proud.
- A Song of Ascents. Of David. If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, let Israel now say--
- if it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us,
- then they would have swallowed us up alive, when their anger was kindled against us;
- then the flood would have swept us away, the torrent would have gone over us;
- then over us would have gone the raging waters.
- Blessed be the LORD, who has not given us as prey to their teeth!
- We have escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and we have escaped!
- Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.