|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Also, at this my heart trembleth, And it moveth from its place.
- Hearken diligently to the trembling of His voice, Yea, the sound from His mouth goeth forth.
- Under the whole heavens He directeth it, And its light [is] over the skirts of the earth.
- After it roar doth a voice -- He thundereth with the voice of His excellency, And He doth not hold them back, When His voice is heard.
- God thundereth with His voice wonderfully, Doing great things and we know not.
- For to snow He saith, `Be [on] the earth.' And the small rain and great rain of His power.
- Into the hand of every man he sealeth, For the knowledge by all men of His work.
- And enter doth the beast into covert, And in its habitations it doth continue.
- From the inner chamber cometh a hurricane, And from scatterings winds -- cold,
- From the breath of God is frost given, And the breadth of waters is straitened,
- Yea, by filling He doth press out a cloud, Scatter a cloud doth His light.
- And it is turning itself round by His counsels, For their doing all He commandeth them, On the face of the habitable earth.
- Whether for a rod, or for His land, Or for kindness -- He doth cause it to come.
- Hear this, O Job, Stand and consider the wonders of God.
- Dost thou know when God doth place them, And caused to shine the light of His cloud?
- Dost thou know the balancings of a cloud? The wonders of the Perfect in knowledge?
- How thy garments [are] warm, In the quieting of the earth from the south?
- Thou hast made an expanse with Him For the clouds -- strong as a hard mirror!
- Let us know what we say to Him, We set not in array because of darkness.
- Is it declared to Him that I speak? If a man hath spoken, surely he is swallowed up.
- And now, they have not seen the light, Bright it [is] in the clouds, And the wind hath passed by and cleanseth them.
- From the golden north it cometh, Beside God [is] fearful honour.
- The Mighty! we have not found Him out, High in power and judgment, He doth not answer! And abundant in righteousness,
- Therefore do men fear Him, He seeth not any of the wise of heart.
- And Jehovah answereth Job out of the whirlwind, and saith: --
- Who [is] this -- darkening counsel, By words without knowledge?
- Gird, I pray thee, as a man, thy loins, And I ask thee, and cause thou Me to know.
- Where wast thou when I founded earth? Declare, if thou hast known understanding.
- Who placed its measures -- if thou knowest? Or who hath stretched out upon it a line?
- On what have its sockets been sunk? Or who hath cast its corner-stone?
- In the singing together of stars of morning, And all sons of God shout for joy,
- And He shutteth up with doors the sea, In its coming forth, from the womb it goeth out.
- In My making a cloud its clothing, And thick darkness its swaddling band,
- And I measure over it My statute, And place bar and doors,
- And say, `Hitherto come thou, and add not, And a command is placed On the pride of thy billows.'
- Hast thou commanded morning since thy days? Causest thou the dawn to know its place?
- To take hold on the skirts of the earth, And the wicked are shaken out of it,
- It turneth itself as clay of a seal And they station themselves as clothed.
- And withheld from the wicked is their light, And the arm lifted up is broken.
- Hast thou come in to springs of the sea? And in searching the deep Hast thou walked up and down?
- Revealed to thee were the gates of death? And the gates of death-shade dost thou see?
- Thou hast understanding, Even unto the broad places of earth! Declare -- if thou hast known it all.
- Where [is] this -- the way light dwelleth? And darkness, where [is] this -- its place?
- That thou dost take it unto its boundary, And that thou dost understand The paths of its house.
- Thou hast known -- for then thou art born And the number of thy days [are] many!
- Hast thou come in unto the treasure of snow? Yea, the treasures of hail dost thou see?
- That I have kept back for a time of distress, For a day of conflict and battle.
- Where [is] this, the way light is apportioned? It scattereth an east wind over the earth.
- Who hath divided for the flood a conduit? And a way for the lightning of the voices?
- To cause [it] to rain on a land -- no man, A wilderness -- no man in it.
- To satisfy a desolate and waste place, And to cause to shoot up The produce of the tender grass?
- Hath the rain a father? Or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
- From whose belly came forth the ice? And the hoar-frost of the heavens, Who hath begotten it?
- As a stone waters are hidden, And the face of the deep is captured.
- Dost thou bind sweet influences of Kimah? Or the attractions of Kesil dost thou open?
- Dost thou bring out Mazzaroth in its season? And Aysh for her sons dost thou comfort?
- Hast thou known the statutes of heaven? Or dost thou appoint Its dominion in the earth?
- Dost thou lift up to the cloud thy voice, And abundance of water doth cover thee?
- Dost thou send out lightnings, and they go And say unto thee, `Behold us?'
- Who hath put in the inward parts wisdom? Or who hath given To the covered part understanding?
- Who doth number the clouds by wisdom? And the bottles of the heavens, Who doth cause to lie down,
- In the hardening of dust into hardness, And clods cleave together?
- Dost thou hunt for a lion prey? And the desire of young lions fulfil?
- When they bow down in dens -- Abide in a thicket for a covert?
- Who doth prepare for a raven his provision, When his young ones cry unto God? They wander without food.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.