|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Prayer of Moses, the man of God. Lord, a habitation Thou -- Thou hast been, To us -- in generation and generation,
- Before mountains were brought forth, And Thou dost form the earth and the world, Even from age unto age Thou [art] God.
- Thou turnest man unto a bruised thing, And sayest, Turn back, ye sons of men.
- For a thousand years in Thine eyes [are] as yesterday, For it passeth on, yea, a watch by night.
- Thou hast inundated them, they are asleep, In the morning as grass he changeth.
- In the morning it flourisheth, and hath changed, At evening it is cut down, and hath withered.
- For we were consumed in Thine anger, And in Thy fury we have been troubled.
- Thou hast set our iniquities before Thee, Our hidden things at the light of Thy face,
- For all our days pined away in Thy wrath, We consumed our years as a meditation.
- Days of our years, in them [are] seventy years, And if, by reason of might, eighty years, Yet [is] their enlargement labour and vanity, For it hath been cut off hastily, and we fly away.
- Who knoweth the power of Thine anger? And according to Thy fear -- Thy wrath?
- To number our days aright let [us] know, And we bring the heart to wisdom.
- Turn back, O Jehovah, till when? And repent concerning Thy servants.
- Satisfy us at morn [with] Thy kindness, And we sing and rejoice all our days.
- Cause us to rejoice according to the days Wherein Thou hast afflicted us, The years we have seen evil.
- Let Thy work appear unto Thy servants, And Thine honour on their sons.
- And let the pleasantness of Jehovah our God be upon us, And the work of our hands establish on us, Yea, the work of our hands establish it!
- He who is dwelling In the secret place of the Most High, In the shade of the Mighty lodgeth habitually,
- He is saying of Jehovah, `My refuge, and my bulwark, my God, I trust in Him,'
- For He delivereth thee from the snare of a fowler, From a calamitous pestilence.
- With His pinion He covereth thee over, And under His wings thou dost trust, A shield and buckler [is] His truth.
- Thou art not afraid of fear by night, Of arrow that flieth by day,
- Of pestilence in thick darkness that walketh, Of destruction that destroyeth at noon,
- There fall at thy side a thousand, And a myriad at thy right hand, Unto thee it cometh not nigh.
- But with thine eyes thou lookest, And the reward of the wicked thou seest,
- (For Thou, O Jehovah, [art] my refuge,) The Most High thou madest thy habitation.
- Evil happeneth not unto thee, And a plague cometh not near thy tent,
- For His messengers He chargeth for thee, To keep thee in all thy ways,
- On the hands they bear thee up, Lest thou smite against a stone thy foot.
- On lion and asp thou treadest, Thou trampest young lion and dragon.
- Because in Me he hath delighted, I also deliver him -- I set him on high, Because he hath known My name.
- He doth call Me, and I answer him, I [am] with him in distress, I deliver him, and honour him.
- With length of days I satisfy him, And I cause him to look on My salvation!
- A Psalm. -- A Song for the sabbath-day. Good to give thanks to Jehovah, And to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High,
- To declare in the morning Thy kindness, And Thy faithfulness in the nights.
- On ten strings and on psaltery, On higgaion, with harp.
- For Thou hast caused me to rejoice, O Jehovah, in Thy work, Concerning the works of Thy hands I sing.
- How great have been Thy works, O Jehovah, Very deep have been Thy thoughts.
- A brutish man doth not know, And a fool understandeth not this; --
- When the wicked flourish as a herb, And blossom do all workers of iniquity -- For their being destroyed for ever and ever!
- And Thou [art] high to the age, O Jehovah.
- For, lo, Thine enemies, O Jehovah, For, lo, Thine enemies, do perish, Separate themselves do all workers of iniquity.
- And Thou exaltest as a reem my horn, I have been anointed with fresh oil.
- And mine eye looketh on mine enemies, Of those rising up against me, The evil doers, do mine ears hear.
- The righteous as a palm-tree flourisheth, As a cedar in Lebanon he groweth.
- Those planted in the house of Jehovah, In the courts of our God do flourish.
- Still they bring forth in old age, Fat and flourishing are they,
- To declare that upright [is] Jehovah my rock, And there is no perverseness in Him!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.