52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- O the happiness of that one, who Hath not walked in the counsel of the wicked. And in the way of sinners hath not stood, And in the seat of scorners hath not sat;
- But -- in the law of Jehovah [is] his delight, And in His law he doth meditate by day and by night:
- And he hath been as a tree, Planted by rivulets of water, That giveth its fruit in its season, And its leaf doth not wither, And all that he doth he causeth to prosper.
- Not so the wicked: But -- as chaff that wind driveth away!
- Therefore the wicked rise not in judgment, Nor sinners in the company of the righteous,
- For Jehovah is knowing the way of the righteous, And the way of the wicked is lost!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Why have nations tumultuously assembled? And do peoples meditate vanity?
- Station themselves do kings of the earth, And princes have been united together, Against Jehovah, and against His Messiah:
- `Let us draw off Their cords, And cast from us Their thick bands.'
- He who is sitting in the heavens doth laugh, The Lord doth mock at them.
- Then doth He speak unto them in His anger, And in His wrath He doth trouble them:
- `And I -- I have anointed My King, Upon Zion -- My holy hill.'
- I declare concerning a statute: Jehovah said unto me, `My Son Thou [art], I to-day have brought thee forth.
- Ask of Me and I give nations -- thy inheritance, And thy possession -- the ends of earth.
- Thou dost rule them with a sceptre of iron, As a vessel of a potter Thou dost crush them.'
- And now, O kings, act wisely, Be instructed, O judges of earth,
- Serve ye Jehovah with fear, And rejoice with trembling.
- Kiss the Chosen One, lest He be angry, And ye lose the way, When His anger burneth but a little, O the happiness of all trusting in Him!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.