52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David. Jehovah, who doth sojourn in Thy tent? Who doth dwell in Thy holy hill?
- He who is walking uprightly, And working righteousness, And speaking truth in his heart.
- He hath not slandered by his tongue, He hath not done to his friend evil; And reproach he hath not lifted up Against his neighbour.
- Despised in his eyes [is] a rejected one, And those fearing Jehovah he doth honour. He hath sworn to suffer evil, and changeth not;
- His silver he hath not given in usury, And a bribe against the innocent Hath not taken; Whoso is doing these is not moved to the age!
- A Secret Treasure of David. Preserve me, O God, for I did trust in Thee.
- Thou hast said to Jehovah, `My Lord Thou [art];' My good [is] not for thine own sake;
- For the holy ones who [are] in the land, And the honourable, all my delight [is] in them.
- Multiplied are their griefs, [Who] have hastened backward; I pour not out their libations of blood, Nor do I take up their names on my lips.
- Jehovah [is] the portion of my share, and of my cup, Thou -- Thou dost uphold my lot.
- Lines have fallen to me in pleasant places, Yea, a beauteous inheritance [is] for me.
- I bless Jehovah who hath counselled me; Also [in] the nights my reins instruct me.
- I did place Jehovah before me continually, Because -- at my right hand I am not moved.
- Therefore hath my heart been glad, And my honour doth rejoice, Also my flesh dwelleth confidently:
- For Thou dost not leave my soul to Sheol, Nor givest thy saintly one to see corruption.
- Thou causest me to know the path of life; Fulness of joys [is] with Thy presence, Pleasant things by Thy right hand for ever!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Prayer of David. Hear, O Jehovah, righteousness, attend my cry, Give ear [to] my prayer, without lips of deceit.
- From before thee my judgment doth go out; Thine eyes do see uprightly.
- Thou hast proved my heart, Thou hast inspected by night, Thou hast tried me, Thou findest nothing; My thoughts pass not over my mouth.
- As to doings of man, Through a word of Thy lips I have observed The paths of a destroyer;
- To uphold my goings in Thy paths, My steps have not slidden.
- I -- I called Thee, for Thou dost answer me, O God, incline Thine ear to me, hear my speech.
- Separate wonderfully Thy kindness, O Saviour of the confiding, By Thy right hand, from withstanders.
- Keep me as the apple, the daughter of the eye; In shadow of Thy wings thou dost hide me.
- From the face of the wicked who spoiled me. Mine enemies in soul go round against me.
- Their fat they have closed up, Their mouths have spoken with pride:
- `Our steps now have compassed [him];' Their eyes they set to turn aside in the land.
- His likeness as a lion desirous to tear, As a young lion dwelling in secret places.
- Arise, O Jehovah, go before his face, Cause him to bend. Deliver my soul from the wicked, Thy sword,
- From men, Thy hand, O Jehovah, From men of the world, their portion [is] in life, And [with] Thy hidden things Thou fillest their belly, They are satisfied [with] sons; And have left their abundance to their sucklings.
- I -- in righteousness, I see Thy face; I am satisfied, in awaking, [with] Thy form!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.