52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. Jehovah, in Thy strength is the king joyful, In Thy salvation how greatly he rejoiceth.
- The desire of his heart Thou gavest to him, And the request of his lips Thou hast not withheld. Selah.
- For Thou puttest before him blessings of goodness, Thou settest on his head a crown of fine gold.
- Life he hath asked from Thee, Thou hast given to him -- length of days, Age-during -- and for ever.
- Great [is] his honour in Thy salvation, Honour and majesty Thou placest on him.
- For Thou makest him blessings for ever, Thou dost cause him to rejoice with joy, By Thy countenance.
- For the king is trusting in Jehovah, And in the kindness of the Most High He is not moved.
- Thy hand cometh to all Thine enemies, Thy right hand doth find Thy haters.
- Thou makest them as a furnace of fire, At the time of Thy presence. Jehovah in His anger doth swallow them, And fire doth devour them.
- Their fruit from earth Thou destroyest, And their seed from the sons of men.
- For they stretched out against Thee evil, They devised a wicked device, they prevail not,
- For Thou makest them a butt, When Thy strings Thou preparest against their faces.
- Be Thou exalted, O Jehovah in, Thy strength, We sing and we praise Thy might!
- To the Overseer, on `The Hind of the Morning.' -- A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me? Far from my salvation, The words of my roaring?
- My God, I call by day, and Thou answerest not, And by night, and there is no silence to me.
- And Thou [art] holy, Sitting -- the Praise of Israel.
- In Thee did our fathers trust -- they trusted, And Thou dost deliver them.
- Unto Thee they cried, and were delivered, In Thee they trusted, and were not ashamed.
- And I [am] a worm, and no man, A reproach of man, and despised of the people.
- All beholding me do mock at me, They make free with the lip -- shake the head,
- `Roll unto Jehovah, He doth deliver him, He doth deliver him, for he delighted in him.'
- For thou [art] He bringing me forth from the womb, Causing me to trust, On the breasts of my mother.
- On Thee I have been cast from the womb, From the belly of my mother Thou [art] my God.
- Be not far from me, For adversity is near, for there is no helper.
- Many bulls have surrounded me, Mighty ones of Bashan have compassed me,
- They have opened against me their mouth, A lion tearing and roaring.
- As waters I have been poured out, And separated themselves have all my bones, My heart hath been like wax, It is melted in the midst of my bowels.
- Dried up as an earthen vessel is my power, And my tongue is cleaving to my jaws.
- And to the dust of death thou appointest me, For surrounded me have dogs, A company of evil doers have compassed me, Piercing my hands and my feet.
- I count all my bones -- they look expectingly, They look upon me,
- They apportion my garments to themselves, And for my clothing they cause a lot to fall.
- And Thou, O Jehovah, be not far off, O my strength, to help me haste.
- Deliver from the sword my soul, From the paw of a dog mine only one.
- Save me from the mouth of a lion: -- And -- from the horns of the high places Thou hast answered me!
- I declare Thy name to my brethren, In the midst of the assembly I praise Thee.
- Ye who fear Jehovah, praise ye Him, All the seed of Jacob, honour ye Him, And be afraid of Him, all ye seed of Israel.
- For He hath not despised, nor abominated, The affliction of the afflicted, Nor hath He hidden His face from him, And in his crying unto Him He heareth.
- Of Thee my praise [is] in the great assembly. My vows I complete before His fearers.
- The humble do eat and are satisfied, Praise Jehovah do those seeking Him, Your heart doth live for ever.
- Remember and return unto Jehovah, Do all ends of the earth, And before Thee bow themselves, Do all families of the nations,
- For to Jehovah [is] the kingdom, And He is ruling among nations.
- And the fat ones of earth have eaten, And they bow themselves, Before Him bow do all going down to dust, And he [who] hath not revived his soul.
- A seed doth serve Him, It is declared of the Lord to the generation.
- They come and declare His righteousness, To a people that is borne, that He hath made!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Psalm of David. Jehovah [is] my shepherd, I do not lack,
- In pastures of tender grass He causeth me to lie down, By quiet waters He doth lead me.
- My soul He refresheth, He leadeth me in paths of righteousness, For His name's sake,
- Also -- when I walk in a valley of death-shade, I fear no evil, for Thou [art] with me, Thy rod and Thy staff -- they comfort me.
- Thou arrangest before me a table, Over-against my adversaries, Thou hast anointed with oil my head, My cup is full!
- Only -- goodness and kindness pursue me, All the days of my life, And my dwelling [is] in the house of Jehovah, For a length of days!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.