|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And when they draw near to Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sends two of his disciples,
- and says to them, Go into the village which is over against you, and immediately on entering into it ye will find a colt tied, upon which no [child] of man has ever sat: loose it and lead it [here].
- And if any one say to you, Why do ye this? say, The Lord has need of it; and straightway he sends it hither.
- And they departed, and found a colt bound to the door without at the crossway, and they loose him.
- And some of those who stood there said to them, What are ye doing, loosing the colt?
- And they said to them as Jesus had commanded. And they let them [do it].
- And they led the colt to Jesus, and cast their clothes upon it, and he sat on it;
- and many strewed their clothes on the way, and others cut down branches from the trees [and went on strewing them on the way].
- And those going on before and those following cried out, Hosanna! blessed [be] he that comes in [the] Lord's name.
- Blessed [be] the coming kingdom of our father David. Hosanna in the highest!
- And he entered into Jerusalem and into the temple; and having looked round on all things, the hour being already late, he went out to Bethany with the twelve.
- And on the morrow, when they were gone out of Bethany, he hungered.
- And seeing from afar off a fig-tree which had leaves, he came, if perhaps he might find something on it. And having come up to it he found nothing but leaves, for it was not the time of figs.
- And answering he said to it, Let no one eat fruit of thee any more for ever. And his disciples heard [it].
- And they come to Jerusalem, and entering into the temple, he began to cast out those who sold and who bought in the temple, and he overthrew the tables of the moneychangers and the seats of the dove-sellers,
- and suffered not that any one should carry any package through the temple.
- And he taught saying to them, Is it not written, My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations? but *ye* have made it a den of robbers.
- And the chief priests and the scribes heard [it], and they sought how they might destroy him; for they feared him, because all the crowd were astonished at his doctrine.
- And when it was evening he went forth without the city.
- And passing by early in the morning they saw the fig-tree dried up from the roots.
- And Peter, remembering [what Jesus had said], says to him, Rabbi, see, the fig-tree which thou cursedst is dried up.
- And Jesus answering says to them, Have faith in God.
- Verily I say to you, that whosoever shall say to this mountain, Be thou taken away and cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but believe that what he says takes place, whatever he shall say shall come to pass for him.
- For this reason I say to you, All things whatsoever ye pray for and ask, believe that ye receive it, and it shall come to pass for you.
- And when ye stand praying, forgive if ye have anything against any one, that your Father also who is in the heavens may forgive you your offences.
- But if *ye* do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in the heavens forgive your offences.
- And they come again to Jerusalem. And as he walked about in the temple, the chief priests and the scribes and the elders come to him,
- and they say to him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority, that thou shouldest do these things?
- And Jesus answering said to them, *I* also will ask you one thing, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things:
- The baptism of John, was it of heaven, or of men? answer me.
- And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we should say, Of heaven, he will say, Why [then] have ye not believed him?
- but should we say, Of men -- they feared the people; for all held of John that he was truly a prophet.
- And they answering say to Jesus, We do not know. And Jesus [answering] says to them, Neither do *I* tell you by what authority I do these things.
500 Internal Server Error
- And he began to say to them in parables, A man planted a vineyard, and made a fence round [it] and dug a wine-vat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and left the country.
- And he sent a bondman to the husbandmen at the season, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.
- But they took him, and beat [him], and sent [him] away empty.
- And again he sent to them another bondman; and [at] him they [threw stones, and] struck [him] on the head, and sent [him] away with insult.
- And [again] he sent another, and him they killed; and many others, beating some and killing some.
- Having yet therefore one beloved son, he sent also him to them the last, saying, They will have respect for my son.
- But those husbandmen said to one another, This is the heir: come, let us kill him and the inheritance will be ours.
- And they took him and killed him, and cast him forth out of the vineyard.
- What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard to others.
- Have ye not even read this scripture, The stone which they that builded rejected, this has become the corner-stone:
- this is of [the] Lord, and it is wonderful in our eyes?
- And they sought to lay hold of him, and they feared the crowd; for they knew that he had spoken the parable of them. And they left him and went away.
- And they send to him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, that they might catch him in speaking.
- And they come and say to him, Teacher, we know that thou art true, and carest not for any one; for thou regardest not men's person, but teachest the way of God with truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar or not?
- Should we give, or should we not give? But he knowing their hypocrisy said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Bring me a denarius that I may see [it].
- And they brought [it]. And he says to them, Whose [is] this image and superscription? And they said to him, Caesar's.
- And Jesus answering said to them, Pay what is Caesar's to Caesar, and what is God's to God. And they wondered at him.
- And Sadducees come to him, that say there is no resurrection; and they demanded of him saying,
- Teacher, Moses wrote to us that if any one's brother die, and leave a wife behind, and leave no children, that his brother shall take his wife, and raise up seed to his brother.
- There were seven brethren; and the first took a wife, and dying did not leave seed;
- and the second took her and died, and neither did he leave seed; and the third likewise.
- And the seven [took her and] did not leave seed. Last of all the woman also died.
- In the resurrection, when they shall rise again, of which of them shall she be wife, for the seven had her as wife?
- And Jesus answering said to them, Do not ye therefore err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God?
- For when they rise from among [the] dead they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as angels [who are] in the heavens.
- But concerning the dead that they rise, have ye not read in the book of Moses, in [the section of] the bush, how God spoke to him, saying, *I* [am] the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
- He is not the God of [the] dead, but of [the] living. *Ye* therefore greatly err.
- And one of the scribes who had come up, and had heard them reasoning together, perceiving that he had answered them well, demanded of him, Which is [the] first commandment of all?
- And Jesus answered him, [The] first commandment of all [is], Hear, Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord;
- and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thine understanding, and with all thy strength. This is [the] first commandment.
- And a second like it [is] this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is not another commandment greater than these.
- And the scribe said to him, Right, teacher; thou hast spoken according to [the] truth. For he is one, and there is none other besides him;
- and to love him with all the heart, and with all the intelligence, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbour as one's self, is more than all the burnt-offerings and sacrifices.
- And Jesus, seeing that he had answered intelligently, said to him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no one dared question him any more.
- And Jesus answering said [as he was] teaching in the temple, How do the scribes say that the Christ is son of David?
- [for] David himself said [speaking] in the Holy Spirit, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit on my right hand until I put thine enemies [as] footstool of thy feet.
- David himself [therefore] calls him Lord, and whence is he his son? And the mass of the people heard him gladly.
- And he said to them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, who like to walk about in long robes, and salutations in the marketplaces,
- and first seats in the synagogues, and first places at suppers;
- who devour the houses of widows, and as a pretext make long prayers. These shall receive a severer judgment.
- And Jesus, having sat down opposite the treasury, saw how the crowd was casting money into the treasury; and many rich cast in much.
- And a poor widow came and cast in two mites, which is a farthing.
- And having called his disciples to [him] he said to them, Verily I say unto you, This poor widow has cast in more than all who have cast into the treasury:
- for all have cast in of that which they had in abundance, but she of her destitution has cast in all that she had, the whole of her living.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.