52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And the sons of Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, took each of them his censer, and put fire in it, and put incense on it, and presented strange fire before Jehovah, which he had not commanded them.
- And there went out fire from before Jehovah, and devoured them, and they died before Jehovah.
- And Moses said to Aaron, This is what Jehovah spoke, saying, I will be hallowed in them that come near me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron was silent.
- And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said to them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.
- And they went near, and carried them in their vests out of the camp, as Moses had said.
- And Moses said to Aaron, and to Eleazar and to Ithamar his sons, Your heads shall ye not uncover, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come on all the assembly; but your brethren, the whole house of Israel, shall bewail the burning which Jehovah hath kindled.
- And ye shall not go out from the entrance of the tent of meeting, lest ye die; for the anointing oil of Jehovah is upon you. And they did according to the word of Moses.
- And Jehovah spoke to Aaron, saying,
- Thou shalt not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, and thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tent of meeting, lest ye die -- [it is] an everlasting statute throughout your generations,
- that ye may put difference between the holy and the unholy, and between unclean and clean,
- and that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which Jehovah hath spoken to them by the hand of Moses.
- And Moses spoke to Aaron, and to Eleazar and to Ithamar, his sons that were left, Take the oblation that is left of Jehovah's offerings by fire, and eat it with unleavened bread beside the altar; for it is most holy.
- And ye shall eat it in a holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of Jehovah's offerings by fire; for so I am commanded.
- And the breast of the wave-offering, and the shoulder of the heave-offering shall ye eat in a clean place, thou, and thy sons, and thy daughters with thee; for [as] thy due, and thy sons' due, are they given of the sacrifices of peace-offerings of the children of Israel.
- The shoulder of the heave-offering and the breast of the wave-offering shall they bring, with the fire-offering of the pieces of fat, to wave [them] as a wave-offering before Jehovah; and they shall be thine, and thy sons' with thee, for an everlasting statute, as Jehovah has commanded.
- And Moses diligently sought the goat of the sin-offering, and behold, it was burnt up: then he was wroth with Eleazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aaron that were left, saying,
- Why have ye not eaten the sin-offering in a holy place? for it is most holy, and he has given it to you that ye might bear the iniquity of the assembly, to make atonement for them before Jehovah.
- Lo, its blood was not brought in within the sanctuary: ye should certainly have eaten it in the sanctuary, as I commanded.
- And Aaron said to Moses, Behold, to-day have they presented their sin-offering and their burnt-offering before Jehovah; and such things have befallen me; and had I to-day eaten the sin-offering, would it have been good in the sight of Jehovah?
- And Moses heard it; and it was good in his sight.
- And Jehovah spoke to Moses and to Aaron, saying to them,
- Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the animals which ye shall eat of all the beasts which are on the earth.
- Whatever hath cloven hoofs, and feet quite split open, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts -- that shall ye eat.
- Only these shall ye not eat of those that chew the cud, or of those with cloven hoofs: the camel, for it cheweth the cud, but hath not cloven hoofs -- it shall be unclean unto you;
- and the rock-badger, for it cheweth the cud, but hath not cloven hoofs -- it shall be unclean unto you;
- and the hare, for it cheweth the cud, but hath not cloven hoofs -- it shall be unclean unto you;
- and the swine, for it hath cloven hoofs, and feet quite split open, but it cheweth not the cud -- it shall be unclean unto you.
- Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch: they shall be unclean unto you.
- These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatever hath fins and scales in waters, in seas and in rivers, these shall ye eat;
- but all that have not fins and scales in seas and in rivers, of all that swarm in the waters, and of every living soul which is in the waters -- they shall be an abomination unto you.
- They shall be even an abomination unto you: of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase ye shall have in abomination.
- Whatever in the waters hath no fins and scales, that shall be an abomination unto you.
- And these shall ye have in abomination of the fowls; they shall not be eaten; an abomination shall they be: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the sea-eagle,
- and the falcon, and the kite, after its kind;
- every raven after its kind;
- and the female ostrich and the male ostrich, and the sea-gull, and the hawk, after its kind;
- and the owl, and the gannet, and the ibis,
- and the swan, and the pelican, and the carrion vulture,
- and the stork; the heron after its kind, and the hoopoe, and the bat.
- Every winged crawling thing that goeth upon all four shall be an abomination unto you.
- Yet these shall ye eat of every winged crawling thing that goeth upon all four: those which have legs above their feet with which to leap upon the earth.
- These shall ye eat of them: the arbeh after its kind, and the solam after its kind, and the hargol after its kind, and the hargab after its kind.
- But every winged crawling thing that hath four feet shall be an abomination unto you.
- And by these ye shall make yourselves unclean; whoever toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the even.
- And whoever carrieth [ought] of their carcase shall wash his garments, and be unclean until the even.
- Every beast that hath cloven hoofs, but not feet quite split open, nor cheweth the cud, shall be unclean unto you: every one that toucheth them shall be unclean.
- And whatever goeth on its paws, among all manner of beasts that go upon all four, those are unclean unto you: whoever toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the even.
- And he that carrieth their carcase shall wash his garments, and be unclean until the even: they shall be unclean unto you.
- And these shall be unclean unto you among the crawling things which crawl on the earth: the mole, and the field-mouse, and the lizard, after its kind;
- and the groaning lizard, and the great red lizard, and the climbing lizard, and the chomet, and the chameleon.
- These shall be unclean unto you among all that crawl: whoever toucheth them when they are dead, shall be unclean until the even.
- And on whatever any of them when they are dead doth fall, it shall be unclean; all vessels of wood, or garment, or skin, or sack, every vessel wherewith work is done -- it shall be put into water, and be unclean until the even; then shall it be clean.
- And every earthen vessel into which [any] of them falleth -- whatever is in it shall be unclean; and ye shall break it.
- All food that is eaten on which [such] water hath come shall be unclean; and all drink that is drunk shall be unclean, in every [such] vessel.
- And everything where upon [any part] of their carcase falleth shall be unclean; oven and hearth shall be broken down: they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you.
- Nevertheless, a spring or a well, a quantity of water, shall be clean. But he that toucheth their carcase shall be unclean.
- And if any part of their carcase fall upon any sowing-seed which is to be sown, it shall be clean;
- but if water have been put on the seed, and any part of their carcase fall thereon, it shall be unclean unto you.
- And if any beast which is to you for food die, he that toucheth the carcase thereof shall be unclean until the even.
- And he that eateth of its carcase shall wash his garments, and be unclean until the even: he also that carrieth its carcase shall wash his garments, and be unclean until the even.
- And every crawling thing which crawleth on the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten.
- Whatever goeth on the belly, and whatever goeth on all four, and all that have a great many feet, of every manner of crawling thing which crawleth on the earth -- these ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.
- Ye shall not make yourselves abominable through any crawling thing which crawleth, neither shall ye make yourselves unclean with them, that ye should be defiled thereby.
- For I am Jehovah your God; and ye shall hallow yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy; and ye shall not make yourselves unclean through any manner of crawling thing which creepeth on the earth.
- For I am Jehovah who brought you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
- This is the law of cattle, and of fowl, and of every living soul that moveth in the waters, and of every soul that crawleth on the earth;
- to make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that is to be eaten and the beast that is not to be eaten.
500 Internal Server Error
- And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman conceive seed, and bear a male, then she shall be unclean seven days; as in the days of the separation of her infirmity shall she be unclean.
- And on the eighth day shall the flesh of his foreskin be circumcised.
- And she shall continue thirty-three days in the blood of her cleansing; no holy thing shall she touch, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her cleansing are fulfilled.
- And if she bear a female, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation; and she shall continue sixty-six days in the blood of her cleansing.
- And when the days of her cleansing are fulfilled, for a son or for a daughter, she shall bring a yearling lamb for a burnt-offering, and a young pigeon or a turtle-dove for a sin-offering, to the entrance of the tent of meeting, unto the priest.
- And he shall present it before Jehovah, and make atonement for her; and she shall be clean from the flux of her blood. This is the law for her that hath borne a male or a female.
- And if her hand cannot find what is sufficient for a sheep, she shall bring two turtle-doves or two young pigeons; one for a burnt-offering, and the other for a sin-offering; and the priest shall make atonement for her; and she shall be clean.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.