52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The wisdom of women buildeth their house; but folly plucketh it down with her hands.
- He that walketh in his uprightness feareth Jehovah; but he that is perverted in his ways despiseth him.
- In the fool's mouth is a rod of pride; but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
- Where no oxen are, the crib is clean; but much increase is by the strength of the ox.
- A faithful witness will not lie; but a false witness uttereth lies.
- A scorner seeketh wisdom, and there is none [for him]; but knowledge is easy unto the intelligent.
- Go from the presence of a foolish man, in whom thou perceivest not the lips of knowledge.
- The wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way; but the folly of the foolish is deceit.
- Fools make a mock at trespass; but for the upright there is favour.
- The heart knoweth its own bitterness, and a stranger doth not intermeddle with its joy.
- The house of the wicked shall be overthrown; but the tent of the upright shall flourish.
- There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is the ways of death.
- Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of mirth is sadness.
- The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways, and the good man from what is in himself.
- The simple believeth every word; but the prudent [man] heedeth his going.
- A wise [man] feareth and departeth from evil; but the foolish is overbearing and confident.
- He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly, and a man of mischievous devices is hated.
- The simple inherit folly; but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
- The evil bow before the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous [man].
- He that is poor is hated even of his own neighbour; but the rich hath many friends.
- He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth; but he that is gracious to the afflicted, happy is he.
- Do they not err that devise evil? but loving-kindness and truth are for those that devise good.
- In all labour there is profit; but the talk of the lips [tendeth] only to want.
- The crown of the wise is their riches; the folly of the foolish is folly.
- A true witness delivereth souls; but deceit uttereth lies.
- In the fear of Jehovah is strong confidence, and his children shall have a place of refuge.
- The fear of Jehovah is a fountain of life, to turn away from the snares of death.
- In the multitude of people is the king's glory; but in the lack of people is the ruin of a prince.
- He that is slow to anger is of great understanding; but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
- A sound heart is the life of the flesh; but envy the rottenness of the bones.
- He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker; but he that honoureth Him is gracious to the needy.
- The wicked is driven away by his evil-doing; but the righteous trusteth, [even] in his death.
- Wisdom resteth in the heart of the intelligent [man]; but that which is in the foolish maketh itself known.
- Righteousness exalteth a nation; but sin is a reproach to peoples.
- The king's favour is toward a wise servant; but his wrath is [against] him that causeth shame.
500 Internal Server Error
- A soft answer turneth away fury; but a grievous word stirreth up anger.
- The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright; but the mouth of the foolish poureth out folly.
- The eyes of Jehovah are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- Gentleness of tongue is a tree of life; but crookedness therein is a breaking of the spirit.
- A fool despiseth his father's instruction; but he that regardeth reproof becometh prudent.
- In the house of a righteous [man] is much treasure; but in the revenue of a wicked [man] is disturbance.
- The lips of the wise disperse knowledge, but not so the heart of the foolish.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to Jehovah; but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- The way of a wicked [man] is an abomination to Jehovah; but him that pursueth righteousness he loveth.
- Grievous correction is for him that forsaketh the path; he that hateth reproof shall die.
- Sheol and destruction are before Jehovah; how much more then the hearts of the children of men!
- A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him; he will not go unto the wise.
- A joyful heart maketh a cheerful countenance; but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.
- The heart of an intelligent [man] seeketh knowledge; but the mouth of the foolish feedeth on folly.
- All the days of the afflicted are evil; but a cheerful heart is a continual feast.
- Better is little with the fear of Jehovah than great store and disquietude therewith.
- Better is a meal of herbs where love is, than a fatted ox and hatred therewith.
- A furious man stirreth up contention; but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.
- The way of the sluggard is as a hedge of thorns; but the path of the upright is made plain.
- A wise son maketh a glad father; but a foolish man despiseth his mother.
- Folly is joy to him that is void of sense; but a man of understanding regulateth his walk.
- Without counsel purposes are disappointed; but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.
- A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth; and a word in its season, how good is it!
- The path of life is upwards for the wise, that he may depart from Sheol beneath.
- Jehovah plucketh up the house of the proud; but he establisheth the boundary of the widow.
- The thoughts of the evil [man] are an abomination to Jehovah; but pure words are pleasant.
- He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
- The heart of a righteous [man] studieth to answer; but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
- Jehovah is far from the wicked; but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
- That which enlighteneth the eyes rejoiceth the heart; good tidings make the bones fat.
- The ear that heareth the reproof of life shall abide among the wise.
- He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul; but he that heareth reproof getteth sense.
- The fear of Jehovah is the discipline of wisdom, and before honour [goeth] humility.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.