|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Timothy 3
- But this know, that in [the] last days difficult times shall be there;
- for men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, evil speakers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, profane,
- without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, of unsubdued passions, savage, having no love for what is good,
- traitors, headlong, of vain pretensions, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God;
- having a form of piety but denying the power of it: and from these turn away.
- For of these are they who are getting into houses, and leading captive silly women, laden with sins, led by various lusts,
- always learning, and never able to come to [the] knowledge of [the] truth.
- Now in the same manner in which Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, thus these also withstand the truth; men corrupted in mind, found worthless as regards the faith.
- But they shall not advance farther; for their folly shall be completely manifest to all, as that of those also became.
- But *thou* hast been thoroughly acquainted with my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, endurance,
- persecutions, sufferings: what [sufferings] happened to me in Antioch, in Iconium, in Lystra; what persecutions I endured; and the Lord delivered me out of all.
- And all indeed who desire to live piously in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
- But wicked men and juggling impostors shall advance in evil, leading and being led astray.
- But *thou*, abide in those things which thou hast learned, and [of which] thou hast been fully persuaded, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];
- and that from a child thou hast known the sacred letters, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation, through faith which [is] in Christ Jesus.
- Every scripture [is] divinely inspired, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;
- that the man of God may be complete, fully fitted to every good work.
2 Timothy 4
500 Internal Server Error
- I testify before God and Christ Jesus, who is about to judge living and dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom,
- proclaim the word; be urgent in season [and] out of season, convict, rebuke, encourage, with all longsuffering and doctrine.
- For the time shall be when they will not bear sound teaching; but according to their own lusts will heap up to themselves teachers, having an itching ear;
- and they will turn away their ear from the truth, and will have turned aside to fables.
- But *thou*, be sober in all things, bear evils, do [the] work of an evangelist, fill up the full measure of thy ministry.
- For *I* am already being poured out, and the time of my release is come.
- I have combated the good combat, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
- Henceforth the crown of righteousness is laid up for me, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will render to me in that day; but not only to me, but also to all who love his appearing.
- Use diligence to come to me quickly;
- for Demas has forsaken me, having loved the present age, and is gone to Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
- Luke alone is with me. Take Mark, and bring [him] with thyself, for he is serviceable to me for ministry.
- But Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus.
- The cloak which I left behind [me] in Troas at Carpus's, bring when thou comest, and the books, especially the parchments.
- Alexander the smith did many evil things against me. The Lord will render to him according to his works.
- Against whom be *thou* also on thy guard, for he has greatly withstood our words.
- At my first defence no man stood with me, but all deserted me. May it not be imputed to them.
- But the Lord stood with [me], and gave me power, that through me the proclamation might be fully made, and all [those of] the nations should hear; and I was delivered out of the lion's mouth.
- The Lord shall deliver me from every wicked work, and shall preserve [me] for his heavenly kingdom; to whom [be] glory for the ages of ages. Amen.
- Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the house of Onesiphorus.
- Erastus remained in Corinth, but Trophimus I left behind in Miletus sick.
- Use diligence to come before winter. Eubulus salutes thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and the brethren all.
- The Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Grace [be] with you.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.