52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, and standeth not in the way of sinners, and sitteth not in the seat of scorners;
- But his delight is in Jehovah's law, and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- And he [is] as a tree planted by brooks of water, which giveth its fruit in its season, and whose leaf fadeth not; and all that he doeth prospereth.
- The wicked are not so; but are as the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
- For Jehovah knoweth the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish.
500 Internal Server Error
- Why are the nations in tumultuous agitation, and [why] do the peoples meditate a vain thing?
- The kings of the earth set themselves, and the princes plot together, against Jehovah and against his anointed:
- Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their cords from us!
- He that dwelleth in the heavens shall laugh, the Lord shall have them in derision.
- Then will he speak to them in his anger, and in his fierce displeasure will he terrify them:
- And *I* have anointed my king upon Zion, the hill of my holiness.
- I will declare the decree: Jehovah hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; *I* this day have begotten thee.
- Ask of me, and I will give thee nations for an inheritance, and for thy possession the ends of the earth:
- Thou shalt break them with a sceptre of iron, as a potter's vessel thou shalt dash them in pieces.
- And now, O kings, be ye wise, be admonished, ye judges of the earth.
- Serve Jehovah with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
- Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his anger burn but a little. Blessed are all who have their trust in him.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.