52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 1
- The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
- Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth; For thy love is better than wine.
- Thine ointments savour sweetly; Thy name is an ointment poured forth: Therefore do the virgins love thee.
- Draw me, we will run after thee! -- The king hath brought me into his chambers -- We will be glad and rejoice in thee, We will remember thy love more than wine. They love thee uprightly.
- I am black, but comely, daughters of Jerusalem, As the tents of Kedar, As the curtains of Solomon.
- Look not upon me, because I am black; Because the sun hath looked upon me. My mother's children were angry with me: They made me keeper of the vineyards; Mine own vineyard have I not kept.
- Tell me, thou whom my soul loveth, Where thou feedest [thy flock], Where thou makest it to rest at noon; For why should I be as one veiled Beside the flocks of thy companions?
- If thou know not, thou fairest among women, Go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, And feed thy kids beside the shepherds' booths.
- I compare thee, my love, To a steed in Pharaoh's chariots.
- Thy cheeks are comely with bead-rows, Thy neck with ornamental chains.
- We will make thee bead-rows of gold With studs of silver.
- While the king is at his table, My spikenard sendeth forth its fragrance.
- A bundle of myrrh is my beloved unto me; He shall pass the night between my breasts.
- My beloved is unto me a cluster of henna-flowers In the vineyards of Engedi.
- Behold, thou art fair, my love; Behold, thou art fair: thine eyes are doves.
- Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant; Also our bed is green.
- The beams of our houses are cedars, Our rafters are cypresses.
Song of Solomon 2
500 Internal Server Error
- I am a narcissus of Sharon, A lily of the valleys.
- As the lily among thorns, So is my love among the daughters.
- As the apple-tree among the trees of the wood, So is my beloved among the sons: In his shadow have I rapture and sit down; And his fruit is sweet to my taste.
- He hath brought me to the house of wine, And his banner over me is love.
- Sustain ye me with raisin-cakes, Refresh me with apples; For I am sick of love.
- His left hand is under my head, And his right hand doth embrace me.
- I charge you, daughters of Jerusalem, By the gazelles, or by the hinds of the field, That ye stir not up, nor awake [my] love, till he please.
- The voice of my beloved! Behold, he cometh Leaping upon the mountains, Skipping upon the hills.
- My beloved is like a gazelle or a young hart. Behold, he standeth behind our wall, He looketh in through the windows, Glancing through the lattice.
- My beloved spake and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
- For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over, it is gone:
- The flowers appear on the earth; The time of singing is come, And the voice of the turtle-dove is heard in our land;
- The fig-tree melloweth her winter figs, And the vines in bloom give forth [their] fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away!
- My dove, in the clefts of the rock, In the covert of the precipice, Let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; For sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
- Take us the foxes, The little foxes, that spoil the vineyards; For our vineyards are in bloom.
- My beloved is mine, and I am his; He feedeth [his flock] among the lilies,
- Until the day dawn, and the shadows flee away. Turn, my beloved: be thou like a gazelle or a young hart, Upon the mountains of Bether.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.